More Explaining and A Plan

Erin's P.O.V.

I got up the next morning and got dressed in a graphic tee that said, 'sorry I'm late' grey sweatpants and some grey vans, since we were gonna be on the bus for a while, "Morning Niall, are you almost ready?"

"Yep."

"Okay, Em?"

"Yea," she replied walking out of the bathroom in a loose shirt that had the print PARIS on it in big font white Abercrombie sweat pants and grey TOMS,"lets go down"

"Okayyy" Me Emily and Niall walked out, of the room and down to the the guy at the front desk and returned our keys and went to the bus. Everyone else was already on the bus, Katherine in graphic tee that said 'I'm limited edition' black yoga pants and black vans, Cierra in a tee that said 'nobody's perfect' and some black yoga pants. Julia in a white tee with the text,'my relationship status? NETFLIX SWEATPANTS AND OREOS' some victoriasecretspink sweatpants, and Sophia in a black t-shirt her black varsity jacket and black sweatpants.

"Morning guys, ready for another long day on the road?" Niall asked.

"YA!" Katherine and Cierra said with fake enthusiasm, we all sat down on the couches. Me and Niall; Sophia and Zayn; Liam and Julia; Louis and Kat; Harry and Cierra; and Emily was sitting next to me and Niall. Wait are they all dating when did that happen??? We were watching the TV when the news game on. "And yesterday at a local amusement park the supposed girlfriend of Niall Horan, Erin Taylor, tackled and pinned another girl to the ground! More on that next. Back to you Jim." the reporter guy said,

"Lets turn that off..." Niall whispered. Everyone looked at us

"What??" I asked

"You tackled a girl and pinned her down???" Louis asked.

"Well, if you were there, you would understand why I tackled her and pinned her down." I simply said. I saw Sophia whisper something in Zayn's ear, he looked at her worriedly, but she just shook her head got up and went to a different part of the bus, most likely the bunks.

"Zayn what's up with her?" Liam asked.

"Well, she told me that those girls looked like the girls that, well, did something horribly mean to her...."

"What did they do?"

"If any of you went on twitter you would know."

"We were all busy yesterday mate." Harry said pulling out his phone and going onto twitter,"What wa-ooh.... that really isn't good..."

"Let me see." Cierra said taking the phone from his hands,"O-oh my god that's horrible!" When everyone saw the picture we were as mad as could be,"HOW THE HELL COULD ANYONE DO SOMETHING SO HEARTLESS!" Niall yelled, "wait where is she?"

"I don't know, I'll go find her though." Zayn said and he got up and went to where the bunks were.

He came back a few moments later with Sophia and we were all back in the room together,"Guys, I'm sorry, I really am, I couldn't tell you, I didn't want you to worry about me.... but I thought that maybe only one person would really find out, but no, that's never how things happen, they never end up the way you want. But right now I don't want to talk about that, I wanna talk about all of you. I know when Niall and Erin got together, but Harry and Cierra, Kat and Louis, and Julia and Liam what? Anyway, Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry come with me. Now." She ended off strongly. Um what is happening, I looked over at Zayn for an answer but he was just as confused as everyone else. I wonder why?

Sophia's P.O.V.

I led them to the back of the bus,"Okay boys, sit down, and listen. Got it?"

They all answered yes.