Exploring and Questioning (Part 1)

A/N: Hi guys! I'm really excited for you guys to read this chapter, I've spent a lot of time on it, and it's pretty long! Get your snacks ready, because I promise you a great story!

Remember this is just Fiction, so some events aren't true, and some are more accurate than others. For example, some videos that they have done are going to be mentioned in this story aswell as some places they have been to irl and events that have happened.
Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Present time:
   Alex laid down on his bed, thinking about all those months ago...When he found out Adriana had cheated on him. It was a bad night. One of the worst in his life.

A couple months ago:

He was heartbroken, so heartbroken that he decided to go to a club right after she left. Despite the fact he was under-aged, Alex needed to drown his sorrows away somehow. He attempted to do that with alcohol. Alex got an Uber to the nearest Club, and when he got there he pulled out the fake I.D he had, showed it to the bouncer, and was easily let in.

He chugged down many bottles of beer, until he was finally drunk. Yes, he thought, now it won't matter what I do.  Alex stumbled around the club, dancing with random people where he was clearly unwanted. He was definitely attracting some attention, many people were staring at him, wrecklessly dancing, screaming things at others and drinking others paid beverages.

A group of young men realised who he was, and started shouting his name. "Oh my god! It's FaZe Adapt! It's FaZe Adapt!" 

"Come on! One of you film this shit!" One of the men laughed. They all ended up pulling out their phones, one of them filming it, and others taking pictures.

After a couple minutes of commotion, one of the bouncers finally came in and dragged Alex out. As he passed, the rowdy group of young men were all screaming and waving at him. Alex looked at them and smiled, then stuttered, "I-I'll see you g-guys light-lighter," while getting dragged away.

As he was thrown out of the club, Alex tripped himself up, and ended up on the floor. His mom would be wondering where he was, so would his friends and sisters. That didn't matter though. Nothing did, not after Adriana broke his heart. His eyes were filled with tears. 

Drunk and alone, he thought. That's what I am, drunk and alone. He sat there on the floor, right by the club entrance, head in his hands.

All of a sudden, he felt a hand touch his elbow slightly aggresively. "What are you doing kid? You can't just sit on the pathway! I nearly tripped!" He looked up. A man in his late twenties was looking down upon him. 

"S-sorry." Alex slurred his words. He stood up quickly, and wiped his eyes.

The man realised something was wrong, and he spoke with a softer tone this time. "Are you OK kid? You look a year or two young to be drinking..." 

Alex responded with some hostility, "I'm not a kid, and I-I'm...fi-" before he could finish his sentence he softly sobbed. "I'm not...fine".

The man realised how unstable Alex was, and decided to take him to sit down, on somewhere that was not the floor.

They ended up at a 24 hour McDonald's, the man got a bottle of water for Adapt, and they both sat down." Get the alcohol out of your system," he smiled. Adapt smiled back. "Thank you," he replied.

"So, what's wrong kid? You are clearly upset over something."

Alex looked at him, puzzled, "you d-don't know me, it's not any of your b-business."