Confusion.?

Ro

I sat on the beach letting the wind breeze through my shirt as I skipped rocks across the water.

Shit has been awkward ..

I've been trying to make sure I don't run into Zane, I've been sleeping on Sam's couch. I began to look down and shake my head as I rubbed my hands down my face in frustration .

Me and Sam don't fuck anymore.. now I'm all alone , Zane.. wants someone else.

Call me crazy but I really like her, I know I might seem like a player or a hoe but.. truth is that's not me.

I was.... just being a dick , sounds stupid huh?.

After that night that I fucked Sam in our room I felt bad, I just wanted to make her jealous.

Truth is....

Ever since orientation I had a crush on her, she was getting out of her car and I had seen her as I was leaving out the dorm.

I was staring so hard but .. of course she didn't recognize me. It was a little too hard because without paying attention we bumped into each other.

I felt so embarrassed I just kept walking because hell .. who knows she could've beat my ass.

I chuckled at that thought, I look at the sky and pray:

"God.. Lord? I don't know how this works but , I need you.. to help me . Please" I say out loud.

I really wish Zane would see .... Me, I know I'm incredibly sexual but I genuinely care for her. Unlike that bitch Sage, man I even took care of Chyna and Ol' Dude.

Maybe I just don't deserve her....

My phone began to buzz and I picked it up and looked at it. It was a text from Zane my heart began racing as I read those 4 words.

Future💍: We need to talk..

My stomach sunk and I got up off the sand and dusted off .... she'll just have to wait till later.

I can't face her right now.. I don't know how to feel.

Zane

"F-Fuck! Ro Mmmmmmm..." I moaned out, I opened my eyes instantly .

Wtf did I just say?..

Guys..

I just had the weirdest dream.. about Roland, I shook my head and went straight to the bathroom mirror.

I noticed Roland wasn't back though..

Probably out with that hoe.. Sam

I scoffed

why do I even care?

I rolled my eyes , turned on the faucet and splashed my face with water .

"Snap out of it Z.. What's up with you?!" I took a deep breath then dried off my face .

I dreamt that I was getting fucked by Ro, but why? I've been around Sage these past couple days.

I smile at the thought of Sage, she's really been making me forget..or distract me rather from all the bullshit.

But Why Ro?..

I sat on my bed and sat against the wall and pulled out my drawing pad and pencil. Flipping on the lamp I began to clear my thoughts, drawing whatever came to mind.

I know Ro is an ass to me sometimes but when we spoke on the curb of the hospital. The way her eyes sparkled and the concern in her voice actually had me believe that she actually wants me but.. she has a girl.

I frowned.. I don't know what I want to do.

I have Sage who treats me like..

I began to grin extremely hard.. she treats me like I'm the only one in the world.

I love it..

But Ro, she makes me Yearn and Feign for shit I never thought I'd want. You guys don't know but me and her have actually had a heart to heart.

That's another reason I know she isn't who she fronts to be.

Flashback 2 weeks ago

"Ro?" I asked as we sat on the beach looking at the sea, "Yea?" She responded, looking at me.

I wanted to know so much about her, she's always secretive asf.

"Tell me about yourself.." I grinned and touched her hand. She gave me a meek smile "So now you wanna know the kid huh?" She smirked and I blushed "Hush! I'm foreall".

She laughed "I know.. but Are you sure you want to hear about boring ol me?" I bit my lip and laughed "Yes".

"Okayy.. well without revealing too much but I feel like I can trust you so .. first thing you should know is.... I'm deathly afraid of Mermaids." She said with so much seriousness in her voice.

I stared at her for 2 seconds before I bust out laughing , I know she can't be serious.. can she?

"Maaaann stop laughing ! Mermaids are real!!" She pouted and crossed her arms.

Awww..

"Okay haha.. I'll stop laughing , continue .." I said . She began opening up to me about her family and how she basically had to be the grown up as a child. Among other things I never thought she went through , man it's crazy what 1 person can go through.

In such a short period of time of being on this earth, you should never judge anyone on their looks.

You never know what that persons been through , everyone has a story and I have the ears to listen.

I stared at her lips and face expression as she gave me tales about her mother and being in foster care. She was so revealing and I loved it, the side that she never shows me.

This is what I liked.. what I knew she was like all along. She's a sweetheart but has a strong mind , which isn't a bad thing.

"I just want to be happy though.." she finished off saying and I nodded in unison "Same".

She smiled at me and I looked away and blushed "what?" I mushed her face away laughing.

"Nothing, You're just so .. different but in the most best way. I feel like I can open up to you about anything and that's never happened to me" she finished off saying while gazing at the water.

"Awwwwwwww lil Ro Ro has a crush on the kid" I made kissy faces at her and laughed. She chuckled "Nott EVENN!!!! You're too much of a dork" then got up and ran as I chased her.

Flashback Over

I always think about that day and I never want to forget it. Someone began knocking on the door "Zane?" I heard a voice whisper as they opened the door.

It snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked down at my pad, I drew a butterfly 🦋.

I wonder what that means..

The door closed and I'm assuming it was Ro, she came and laid a hand on my shoulder.

I think I know what I want to do..

I smiled and relaxed my hand on hers but..

That wasn't her hand and as soon as I realized it wasn't, Everything went black.