Dodged вυlleт

Zane

(⬆️Sage⬆️)

(⬆️Sage⬆️)

I mentally rolled my eyes and cussed myself out. She made her way over to me, "Aye, I knew it was you!"

I force a laugh, "Oh, what's up Sage? What you doin' here?"

"Mm... I'm just over here with some homies and my dawg Dani. You? Who you came with?"

My palms grew sweaty as I slowly rubbed my neck. "Nobody... I mean. My date ditched me." I lied straight through my teeth.

She grinned, "Good! Wanna join us? There's this barbecue party that we funna be going to after."

"I'll meet you there..."

"You sure you don't want me to give you a-"

"Nah, I'm good. Forreal, I'll meet you there. Just text me the address." I finish handing her my phone.

She looks me over before chuckling and tapping my number into her phone. She hands it back and gives me an nonchalant nod, "I'll see you then."

"Yeah, man." I smile and began to walk off back to where Teddy was waiting on me.

Teddy

I see Zane heading back with my ketchup and I let out a sigh of relief. Man I can't believe Ol' girl really tried to play me like that, I swear I can't stand bisexual females that do shit like this.

As I'm caught in my thoughts I felt a light tap on my back, I turned around to see no other then.... Chyna.

As soon as I seen her I guess Zane did too because before I could speak all I heard was "AHH Hell Nah!! Fuck you doing over here bro!?".

I seen Zane fly past me and into Chyna's face, fear and tears filled her eyes as much as I wanted to see Zane go off on her ass for me I still cared for the lil bitch.

I got up and lightly held Zane back and stepped in front of her "What do you want Chyna?" I asked looking down at the ground, She lifted up my chin and said "Can I please talk to you?" she looked past me at Zane and said "Alone....".

I looked back at Zane and she shook her head but I wanted to know why in the fuck she would cheat on me "Aye Zane bro I'll be back" Her eyes widened and she scoffed "fine..".

I walked off with Chyna and we ended up sitting at bench near a fortune teller booth, as we sat Chyna scooted Extra close to me I rolled my eyes in annoyance and scooted away "Bruh what the fuck is it that you need to say?".

"Baby. I..I" she choked out "You what nigga?.. You didn't mean to have a whole nigga on the side?.. Oh no wait you meant You didn't want me to find out that you a flip floppin hoe?".

I got up and she held my hand and cried "No.. Babe I was scared, I am so serious I've always gotten hurt by females I didn't want to  catch feelings for you and feel like a dumb ass if you fucked me over".

I stared down at Chyna, her devilish words seeping into my ear I don't know if this is a mistake but I believe her she stood up and grabbed my face and our lips touched at that moment I was weak.

We began to get heated and I cut off the kiss "Let's go back to the dorm, I forgive you but I don't trust you Chyna so please don't fuck up again.

I'd never do anything to try and hurt you baby I swear this on my Mother's life but you gotta have faith in me.. ok?" She nodded her head and we proceeded to my car.

I felt like I was forgetting to do something but it wasn't coming to mind, I got on the driver's side and started the car wrapping my arm around her seat I backed up and drove off.

Zane

"Ugh I can't believe she would actually show her face to Teddy that bitch is sad, man I already know my nigga finna tell her ass off" I paced back and forth punching my fists, I hate that she tried to play her.

Like, Bitch you fucking with the woman I lov.. I heard tires screech sweeping me out of my thoughts I looked in the direction my best friend walked off too and seen her car drive off.

WTF!?..

Oh hell nah did she just? I shook my head frantically she better answer this damn phone, I began dialing her number practically punching the screen with my index finger.

It began ringing and a familiar but unwanted voice answered "I think you have the wrong number, don't callback" and the bitch hung up the phone.

As I detached the phone from my face I stared at the screen in shock like 1. I know she did not let this bitch pick up her phone and 2. This hoe hung up on me.

Man fuck the both of them, I called up Sage she picked up on the first ring "Wassup babygirl?" I smirked and responded "Nothing much, are you still here at the fair?". I heard shuffling then she finally replied "Yeah, we bout to leave why? you tryna come after all?", a tear rolled down my face thinking about how I just got left and anger consumed me.

I need to get fucked up man I stay worrying about Teddy It's time to think about me for once "Hello?" her voice echoed in my ear.

"Oh my bad haha..Yeah where are you guys?" As I wiped the tear I looked around at the scattered people in different lines and concession stands, "We are actually behind you" I turned around to see a grinning Sage.

She's so adorable man I shook my head smiling and walked towards her and she began telling me about who's going to be at this barbeque party, we got in the backseat while Dani and her friend were in the front.

Sitting next to Sage gave me butterflies as we sat and Dani began driving somehow Sage's hand touched mine and a swarm of butterflies filled my stomach.. Lorrdd!

"Ha.. oh my bad ma" she sorta chuckled and scratched the back of her neck it was cute for some reason I got the feeling she felt what I was feeling, Do I like this girl..?Nah I couldn't we still getting to know each other.

What if she isn't stud4stud? Should I ask her what preference she's into?, Ugh! the fuck am I thinking about? Nobody even knows what the fuck I really like.

I slumped in the seat and Sage laughed at me "You ok there champ? haha" shit!  let me stop acting weird I fixed my posture and sucked in my gut I need to do this. First step in coming out "So Sage what exactly is your type?" her eyebrows furrowed Oh Shit why tf did I just ask that?.