Fιrѕт Tнιngѕ Fιrѕt

Flashback of 4 yearѕ ago

Teddy

"Zane... ugghh fuck!" I gasped as Zane my best friend... yes, my best friend was sucĸing on my necĸ.

We're both so lit man, I...

"Ahh, shit!" Her tongue was gliding it's way across my waistline. Man, nah I ain't about to fuck my best friend... I can't... I don't even like studs, bruh.

I pushed her off of me, she just stared at me like she did something wrong. "We not finna do this shit, it ain't right man, forget it ever happened." I said in a fast pace.

Zane responded while scratching the back of her head looking down "Ha... you right, it ain't right."

"Haha stop looking pitiful, you'll find you a fem to get in between. I'm hungry as fuck! though. Where you wanna go?" I got up and started fixing myself up.

"Shiiid, Checkers! Nah... nah, I want Tamales!" She started grinning ear to ear, while I shake my head at her mixed ass.

"Haha, a'ight foo. I know this lady down the street." We left and tried to forget the shit that almost took place...

Or at least I tried...

Flashback Over

'Till this day I still think about that night a lot and I don't even know why bruh, Me and Zane been friends since we could walk though.

I literally don't know what I would do with out her, it's just weird we almost fucked you know?

I'm 19 years old and she's 20. We're both in our freshman year of college, Zane started school late, no thanks to her mom. I was packing all the shit I was ready to take to my dorm.

Shit was going to be lit, me and Zane be pulling all the fems forreal, I just hope we have the same room or hall.

I boxed the rest of my shit, kissed my mom and dad goodbye and drove to my fresh start.

Here's a little about me, even though I'm not one for intros. I smoke, I love fems and I'm 5'2, I'm really smart and my childhood was great.

Moms and pops love me for me but I can't ѕay the ѕame for Zane, sadly. She has had to stay at my place a lot since her folks be wildin', I tell you.

 She has had to stay at my place a lot since her folks be wildin', I tell you