Trυтн or Dare

Teddy

"I dare you tooo-" I watched as Chyna looked around the room deciding my fate. I chuckled at the fact that I already made her run through the hall with her tits out.

Don't judge us, we got bored and I didn't feel like walking around the campus anymore. "I dare you too kiss your best friend!" she bust out laughing at my facial expression, while I glared into her soul.

"Nah-...Nah..." she said laughing through breaths, "I dare you to kiss me." I raised my eyebrow at her dare.

This game just got more interesting....

Roland

Saм - 😽 hey, you miss daddy?

Me - Lol girl tf  😹 I been daddy, hush that noise. Wassup?

Saм - Can I come through?

Me - Tonight? Yeah.

I turned my screen off and smirked. Knowing that I was about to make Zane jealous. She can keep denying it but I know she wants me and sooner than later she'll give in.

As I turned my attention back to 'The Simpsons' in walks Zane with some stud.

"Haha, yea she look like her pussy was loose! Yo, that's disgusting!" She chuckles over something they were previously discussing. Then she stops in her tracks, noticing that I was in the room, "Oh you still in here, B?" She says, rolling her eyes midway.

"Haha, I meeeaaan I do live here." I replied.

"Yeah and you about to have this place all to yourself real soon!" She semi yelled back.

She showing out, bruh. But, I'll fix that later, just tell me why this irrelevant ass stud cleared her throat.

"Oh Sage, this is 'that thing over there' my roommate, thing over there, this here is Sage." Zane said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and got off my bed just as Sage held out her hand for some dap. I brushed past her and left out the room without ushering not one peep.

Zane

"Yo, what the fuck is her problem?" Sage asked a little irritated. "Don't even waste your breath on that, 'cause I don't." I said biting down on my lip before I slightly grinned.

Sage looked down at her phone and frowned, "I won't trust me... um-..." I cut her off, "Everything okay?"

She replied in a rushed tone, "I enjoyed chillin' with you, but I gotta go. I'll see you around baby girl."

And as fast as she came, she was gone. I threw my body back onto my bed and let out a loud groan. I wonder what Teddy is doing, so I got up and headed to her door.

Just before I even reached her damn door I hear moaning, "Aaayyiii! Papí fuck me just like that!" screamed a voice coming from which seemed like Chyna.

"What the fuck!" I muttered to myself, anger maybe even envy consuming me head to toe. I stormed back to my room and slammed the door shut. I can't believe I just witnessed that shit, if I would've just sat my ass down somewhere, I wouldn't be feeling like I did right now...

Empty.

20 minutes earlier...

Chyna

"I dare you to kiss me" I said still slightly laughing, Teddy raised her eyebrow. But, without hesitation she leaned in, I got extremely nervous hoping that I wasn't a bad kisser to her.