New vrs. Chap 2

(^ the song quite fits le story, you may play it while reading. You don't have to if ya don't wanna, just a suggestion.)

Ello ello!~♥

Ya'll ready for the new chap 2?~ 

Well here it is~ Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*continuation from the last part*

You smiled brightly at how bubbly (P/n) suddenly seemed to behave, you chuckled "What has gotten into you girl?~ haha~" you laughed at the end as she jumped up again and licked your cheek. While you crouched down to pet (P/n), you felt someone's gaze on you. Curiously you started to look around, your eyes almost landed on Aaron's hiding spot. When you were about to make eye, your attention was suddenly taken by Grimsby who was trying to quiet everyone down.

 "Silence, silence!" he said looking at everyone, with a proud posture. You snorted "It is my honor, to present to our young prince (M/N) my very special, and very expensive and also very large birthday present.~" he announced proudly as he pointed at the white blanket over the present with a (fav.color) bow around it. 

You looked at the present with a slight twinkle in your eyes, as you began to give Grimsby your full attention "Aaaawwhhh~ Thank you Grumpy~. You really shouldn't have ya old fart.~" you said with a sly grin at the end, as you started to chuckle, giving him a light punch on his shoulder. Grimsby looked at you snorting a little, sticking his nose in the air "I know..." the white blanket was slowly removed of the present and the bow, showing you as statue holding a sword doing a pose(you can choose what kind of pose you want the statue to have(yes I jinxed it on purpose, I love the funny comments about it))

You slowly blinked "Happy birthday (M/N)." said Grimsby, (P/N) was growling at the statue not liking it at all, and you nervously rubbed you neck as you sweat dropped. "Hehehe....gee Grim.....It's a....I-it's really something...." you said while walking up to it, you began to wearily look over at the statue as you started to nervously laugh. Grimsby puffed out his chest, clearly proud of himself "Why yes of course! I made sure that everything was perfect with the present. It was my idea after all...~" Grimsby said proudly.

 Grimsby took a deep breath and sighed "But of course I hoped it would've have been a wedding present of course..." he said not so happy, you gave him a slight glare, he brought up that dreaded topic again 'He always knows how to ruin someone's mood...' you thought as you growled under your breath. 

You calmed down and shook your head, as you began to walk at the side of the deck, looking gloomily at the sea, not noticing Aaron in his hiding place, right under your nose(a/n: I found it quite funny how Eric never noticed Ariel right there under his nose in the movie, are you that blind lol), as he was looking at you with adoration and curiosity flickering in his eyes.