chap 5 =)

Hiya :3 ~

(I just now noticed that you can put video's here *sweat drop* also sorry for the late update)

OMG O.O 33 FAVORITES?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeels and faints*

omg ;w; I never thought so many people would like it *sniffels* I'm so freaking happy right now :D XD :3 :) *does a happy dance*

Special thnx too GrisCat for all the sweet comments~ *hugs you* ARIGATOO BUDDY~~~~♥ *twirls around**givs you fav. candy*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kinda 3de pov thing………*

While Aaron was crying and sobbing he didn’t know, that Ursul’s eels were watching him from the shadows. They smirked and nodded at each other before moving closer too Aaron’s broken form. “Poor child……Poor sweet child~” one of them said in a fake sympatatic voice, Aaron slowly looked up, rubbing his puffy red eyes as he did. “He has a very serious problem…..--“ “If only if there was something we could do…..~” “But there is…~” the eels said as they finish each other sentences. Aaron looked at them qeustionally “W-who….are you?” he said sniffling in the end. “Don’t be scared….were can take you to someone that can help you….someone who can make all your dreams come true.” One of the eels said as the other one was circling around Aaron. “Just imagine…~” one eel said as the other moved closer “You and your prince…..together…..forever….~” they both said at the same time.

“I-I don’t understand….--“Aaron said before one of the eels moved closer to Aaron and whispered “Ursul…..has great powers….” . Aaron gasped slightly as he looked shocked and frightened at the devilish eels “T-the sea enchanter….? W-why that’s….I could possibly….NO GET OUT OF HERE LEAVE ME ALONE!!! ” He yelled before slowly sobbing again. The eels both shrugged “Sooth yourself….it was only a suggestion…~” They said as the kicked, the piece off the statue’s face in Aaron’s direction. Aaron gloomily looked up, and chocked a sob back as he picked up ‘your’ face, he looked helplessly between ‘your’ face and the eels “W-wait!” he quickly yelled, catching the eels attention “Yes? ~” they both said with a smug grin on their face.

*little time skip*

When Aaron finally arrived in front of Ursul’s cave, he was a little bit hesitant to go in because the cave looked like a dead sea creature skeleton, and it didn’t help that it glowed purple and smoke was coming from it. “This way~” the eels both said at the same time before swimming in the cave, Aaron quickly gulped and putted a determined look on his face, slowly fallowing the eels inside the creepy looking cave. As Aaron passed by Ursul’s little ‘garden’ he had a look of horror on his face as all those creatures were moaning agony as they all tried to grab Aaron, when Aaron wasn't paying attention, one of those creatures pulled him down but Aaron was trying to get quickly away. When he was finally lose, he heard a deep dark voice a little further in the cave talking to him “Come in, come in my child~ We mustn’t lurk in door way’s….~” the dark voice said before chuckling again.

Aaron moved closer to the voice as he saw Ursul slowly come out of his shell/bed/seat/thing “It’s rude~” Ursul said gracefully landing. Ursul smirked slyly his way before continuing speaking “One might question your upbringing….~”  chuckling again he moved closer to Aaron. “Now…..if I get this clearly….” he said grabbing Aaron’s shoulders roughly “You are here because you have this thing for this human prince fellow….” he said slowly slithering away, shrugging slightly “Not that I blame you….he is quite the catch isn’t he~” he smirked at Aaron knowingly. “Well angel fish~ the solution to your problem is simple~” he said moving closer to Aaron again “The only way to get what you want is to become a human yourself” Ariel and your eyes widen at his comment. Aaron looked up at him hopefully and asked, "Y-you can do that?"