New vrs. Chap1

^You can choose either of these vids, their the same song but just a different singer.(I personally like the one that's on the top, but if you like this one then it's fine.)

Hello~♥

Hello~♥

The long awaited re-writen vrs of this book.

Finally am I right? How many years was it? 2/3 years ish I think

Finally am I right? How many years was it? 2/3 years ish I think.....hehehe....i'm so sorry for the long wait. But do you know how painful and cringy it was for me to re-read and re-write this old book? Ah young(er) me....why?

Anyways, it's mostly the same, just writing better and more smoother in my opinion.

The old chapters are going to be in the back of the book, you can still re-read them for nostalgic purposes but the newer vrs is going to be at the front, so ppl actually know that I don't write like 'that' anymore x'DDD lol

Now enough of my blabbering, enjoy~♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were sleeping softly in your bed, blissfully unaware of Carlotta sneaking into your room, as she softly closed the door, she began to snicker quietly at you. You were drooling a bit on your soft pillow as your (H/c) was a tousled mess. She giggled once more before making her way to the curtains, she gave a small smirk at your sleeping form, she then harshly opened the curtains, the bright light immediately shining onto your face. You groaned in discomfort as you started to move the pillow over your head "Five more minutes....." you mumbled as you began to fall back in to your blissful slumber.

Carlotta shook her head as she rolled her eyes at you, she began to walk up to your bed, she then harshly pulled the covers off your form. You whined and started to blindly reach for the blanket, Charlotte playfully tsk-ed at your childish behavior "Now, now (M/n). It's time to wake up~." you groaned again and began hiding more into the pillows "I don't want to.....it's too early....." Charlotte giggled again "Well i'll tell everyone that the birthday party is cancelled.." que you slightly perking up in your mountain off pillows "....what a shame....there would've been cake.~--" at that you sprung out of bed wide awake, immediately running to your personal bathroom, vastly closing the door behind you.