chap 1 (I suck at titels.......)

*edit* voila now you can hear him sing :P sorry it took my a while to know how this worked...but now that I know ;D~ohohohohon~

Info of this chapter  :D

(site characters: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Grimsby , http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Carlotta ) male version of song--->  (here is another person singing it-->)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqeClRL3K60&list=PLHp9NslVJOPbyUYfoFUfLOtDweMpII0Xh&index=3
(M/N) = Male Name (P/N) = Pet Name
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You  we're soundly sleeping in your bed when suddenly somebody opened the blinds in your room, successfully waking you up from your deep sleep but you immediately groaned and pulled the covers over you face, mumbling 'five more minutes....' . You heard one of the many maids Carlotta, lightly giggling at your childish behavior, "Now, now (M/N)~ It's time to wake up~ It's your birthday after all~" the older woman giggled some more when you suddenly sprinted out of your bed wide awake, going immediately to your personal bedroom. "Carlotta!! Can you please get my fresh clothes and a towel? Oh, and tell Grimsby that I will come down shortly, when I'm done." You said behind the closed door stripping yourself and jumping in your big bathtub. You heard another giggle from her "Of course~" she then walked in and gave you your clothes and your towels like you requested, before walking out the bathroom again, to go too Mr. Grimsby or Mr. Grumpy like you like to call him. You smirked 'This is going to be a the best birthday ever....I just know it!!" you thought before dunking your head under the soapy water.

*Le time skip~*
You were now outside playing with (P/N), you chuckled lightly as he/she was trying to get the stick out of your hand. "(M/N)!!!! We are ready to go, so come over to the ship now this instant!!!!" you sighed "Alright I'm coming !! Geez Grumpy you always know how to ruin someone's fun!" you yelled back "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!" you snorted at that "NOPE~!".

*time skip Aaron 3de pov(thingie..)*

Aaron was sitting in his cave, were he all had his human 'treasure's' kept. He looked gloomily at the 'Dingle hopper' after the little 'talk' he had with his father, he looked to be in deep thought "Aaron, are you okay?" asked Flora concerned. He sighed "If I only could make him understand...I just don't see things like he does..." he sighed again "I don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things....could be bad...." He said looking at Flora.

 "Look at this stuff, Isn't it neat?~"
 "Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?"
 "Wouldn't you think I'm the boy . The boy who has everything?"
 "Look at this trove, Treasures untold. How many wonders can one cavern hold?"
 "Looking around here you think....." "Sure, he's got everything....~"

 "I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty, I've got whozits and whatzits galore"
 "You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!" " But who cares? No big deal......I want more~"
"I wanna be where the people are, I wanna see, wanna see them dancin ' "
 "Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?" he sang looking at Flora, Flora was flipping her fins.
"Oh - feet!" he giggeled.
"Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far Legs are required for jumping, dancing
 Strolling along down a - what's that word again?"
"Street~"

 "Up where they walk! Up where they run!  Up where they stay all day in the sun!"
 "Wanderin' free –" as he swimed higher and higher " wish I could be....
 Part of that world~"

 "What would I give, if I could live out of these waters~"
 "What would I pay, to spend a day warm on the sand~" he sang relaxing on the ground.
"Bet'cha on land they understand, Bet they don't reprimand their sons
Bright young man sick of swimmin' "
 "Ready to stand~!" he sang happily swimming up.

"And ready to know what the people know~" he sang flipping through some pages in a random book.
"Ask 'em my questions and get some answers~"
 "What's a fire and why does it - what's the word?
                                                                           Burn?~"
"When's it my turn?" he sang desperately looking up. 

"Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above...~"
"Out of the sea...." He sang sniffling a bit.
 "Wish I could be....."
 "Part of..... that world.......~" he sang the last verse and sighed with a dreamy look in his eyes.

Sebastian who was stuck, finally got out and was making a lot of noise when he was falling down taking some stuff with him when he fell. Flora immediately hide from the sudden loud noises and Aaron looked shocked behind him. Sebastian looked grumpily up at Aaron, with some stuff stuck on him "Sebastian?!?" asked Aaron shocked. "Aaron what are yo—Gah!!" Sebastian said walking angrily up to Aaron, but got some stuff stuck on his leg. "What is all this?!?" he said throwing all the stuff away from him, Aaron fiddled with his fingers and hair "i-it's just e-euuh.....my...collection!" he said smiling sheepishly at Sebastian. Sebastian did a fake happy smile "Oohh...I see~" he said picking up a fishing hook that was stuck on him, and looking at it with half closed eyes, "Your collection~" he said nodding . He then threw the hook on the ground "IF YOUR'RE FATHER KNEW ABOUT THIS PLACE HE--!!!" he yelled throwing more stuff of him, before getting interrupted by Flora "You're not going to tell him!! Are you?!" she said looking worriedly at him. "Awwhh...please Sebastian" Aaron said begging at Sebastian, clasping his two hands together "He would never understand!". Sebastian took a deep breath and calmly spoke to him "Aaron....you are on a lot of pressure down here ~....Come with me and I will take you home and get you something warm to--" he said dragging Aaron to the entrance, but was interrupted when Aaron noticed sound coming from above and looked up. "What could that be?..." Aaron said as he swam outside seeing under side of a boat, and some colorful lights. Aaron had curiosity flickering through his eyes as he saw this and quickly swam up. He moved his hair away that was in front of his eyes and gasped at what he saw....colorful sparkling lights in the sky making different shapes in the sky(*cough* firework*cough*).

His eyes lit up at what he saw and was in complete awh. He chuckled and stared dreamily at it 'I don't see how a humans that make such wonderful things....could be bad....' 'I have to get closer....' He thought as he stared at it with soft eyes "Aaron what are—" said Sebastian as he finally catched up Aaron with Flora. But when he saw the lights he jumped up in shock "Jumping Jelly-fish!!", Aaron ignored him and swam up to the ship. "Aaron?.....Aaron please! Come back" Aaron didn't listen and swam even closer to the ship. When he quietly climbed up and looked at the ship's deck, he saw random people dancing and making music. He then heard barking and looked at a wolf with (color) fur and (color) eyes happily jumping around, Aaron stared at it curiously at what it was doing. Before it stopped and sniffled the air smelling something sweet, it sniffled the ground slowly walking up to the hiding place of Aaron. Aaron gasped and quickly tried to hide, when he was trying to look if the wolf passed him, he was met face-to-face with the wolf. The wolf panted happily and licked Aaron's cheek, Aaron giggled in return and petted the wolf "Hi there~ Who might you be?~" he said to the wolf, the wolf licked him again. Aaron then heard someone whistle "(P/N)! Come here boy/girl!" said the mystery person with a beautiful smooth voice of theirs. Aaron rubbed his cheek were the wolf licked him, and looked where he/she ran off too.

Aaron's eyes widened as they landed on you, you were trying to call (P/N) down and you were happily laughing "Calm down (P/n)~ Hahaha~ What has gotting into you~ ?" you said as the wolf licked your face. 'He's so beautiful....and kind...' Aaron thought dreamily as he felt his heart picking up pace, he touched his chest where his heart was and was blushing madly. He continued to look dreamily at you with a goofy smile when he heard Scuttle call for him. "Hey, sweaty! Quite the show he~!" he said yelling loudly, Aaron waved his hand at him trying to quieting him down "Scuttle! Be quite, they will hear you" he said in a loud whisper then looking at you and (P/N) again. Scuttle was saying some nonsense, so Aaron grabbed him by his beak to quit him down, "I've never seen a human...this close before" Aaron said as he looked at you dreamily, you were playing with (P/N) cutely with your (F/C) flute. Aaron then rested his head against the deck still looking at you with a soft gaze and a blush, and sighed dreamily "He is very handsome...isn't he?~". Scuttle looks confused at (P/N) and rubbed his neck "I don't know....he looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me..." Aaron chuckled at that "No not that one...." He said turning Scuttle's face "The one playing slorve blast...~ he said dreamily, looking at you with a glimmer in his eyes.

......TO BE CONTINUID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you liked it :3 I did my best with this....No hating please....*hides*