chap 6 ^3^

(A/N) down below~

Chap 6

You were walking on the shoreline, quite solemnly. You've been looking for the boy that saved you, but you couldn't find him anywhere. 'Were he could he be....?' You asked yourself sadly, (P/N) who was walking beside you, looked up at your sadden form and frowned in worry. (P/n) nudged you slightly and whined sadly, you looked down at (p/n) and stopped walking. You smiled sadly at him/her and crouched down too pet him/her "Don't worry (P/n) I'm fine...." You said as you gave a forced smile. You were still petting (P/n) as you saw a seagull doing weird poses and was looking at something. Curious at what the seagull might be looking at, you walked to the rockier part off the beach. When you and (P/n) finally arrived, you saw a guy with red hair and blue eyes doing some poses as he was showing of his....clothes? It wasn't really clothing it was a sail and some robe around him, that he probably got from the beach.

(P/n) was suddenly sprinting up to the guy, the guy jumped up in shock and was immediately running around the beach. You watched them run around with slight amusement in your eyes but also concern, the guy must have obviously been through a lot because he was stumbling slightly and his legs were wobbling. Obviously the guy wasn't looking where he was running, and after after a few seconds he knocked you both on the ground. You winced and groaned slightly in pain, the guy quickly lifted his head up and looked down at you. He suddenly froze in place and was blushing brightly, you looked up at him in slight confusion, but you shrugged it off and moved yourself and the guy up in a sitting position. The guy was not frozen in place anymore but he was still blushing brightly and was holding your shoulders, 'Hmp....cute~' you thought as you helped the boy stand up while he was sill clinging on your shoulder like his life depended on it.

"Hey are you alright? I'm sorry about (P/n) for scaring you and making you run around. But don't worry he/she doesn't bite" you said sweetly and you were smiling gently down at the guy that was clinging on you. The guy was still blushed and quickly nodded before hiding his face in your chest, wrapping his arms around your neck. You blushed a light pink when he did that but you shacked it of and started to pet his head gently. You couldn't really put your finger on it but the guy seemed familiar somehow "Hey do....do I know you from somewhere? Sorry, you just look familiar to me....are you maybe the one that saved me?" You asked with slight hope in your voice, the guy looked up at you with happiness and adoration showing his eyes, and quickly shacked his head 'yes'. It looked like he wanted to say something to you but no sound came out, he sadly looked at you and was tapping his neck. You looked down at him with worried eyes and after a few seconds you understood what he meant, "You can't speak?" you asked sadly, the guy shacked his head sadly. You sighed and petted his head "It's alright, don't blame yourself. It was my fault I had mistaken you for someone else....." the guy sighed and had a thoughtful look on his face. You chuckled slightly at his cute expression, you got a mischief idea in your head and smirked. You lifted the guy up 'bridal-style' and the red haired teenager had a look of shock written all over his face, you laughed kindheartedly at that and smiled at him, looking deep in his light blue eyes. "Sorry about that but it looked like your legs weren't working that well so I'm going to carry you.~ Don't worry I'm not going to let you fall.~" you said still smiling at him. The red head blushed and hid his face in your neck, you blinked but smiled softly down at him(even if he cannot really see it because you know....he is hiding his face :P) and started to walk to the castle. "Oh and my name is (M/n)...."

TO BE CONTINEUD!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry!!!!!!!! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while but the finals are coming and I'm thinking how and where I can make it more cuter/romantic/my twist in this story(I had some writers block....). And I was freaking out because holy jelly fish!!! 100 favorites/votes/thingy O.O !!!! I didn't expect so many people to like this.......seriously with my grammar mistakes and awkward lines(cannot really blame me English is not my native language) I was really surprised ^^; But I am happy :) seriously it makes me happy that people appreciate my work and ask me to continue(I'm now happy dancing btw..... :D ) :)

Thank you for favoriting this story, commenting on it and fallowing me :3 I cannot name every person that did one of those things because it a lot O.O; but none the less thank you all~ *hugs everyone*

Please forgive me if this chapter is kinda lame~ and that it took a while.....but I hope you liked it none the less :D

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night~ ♥