Sky: Call Mattie's name.

He looked at what I was going to do and smirked.

Niall: Mattie!

She instantly turned around and  when she did I flicked the spoon and the grapes shot across the space that was beteeen us. They landed right between her boobs.

Sky: You shoud probably button up your shirt!

She scurried away in her little heels and she never came back.

I turned back around and everyone was smiling and trying to hold back giggles.

'Anywhore....' I say to break the silence and stare at my phone.

Everyone had ate and I didnt say a word to Harry or do anything to him. Thank god.

Sky: Brb peoples. Gotta go to the loo.

I got up and was about to head into the singular bathroom when I was shoved in. I heard the door lock behind me.

Sky: 'What the hell is your problem' I say while turning around but then notice that Harry was in here.

Harry: What did I do Sky? I havent done anything.

Sky: 'Why did you cheat on me?' I said getting straight to the point.

Harry: Ive never-

Sky: 'Dont lie to me!' I yelled realizing my voice cracked from the lump in my throat. I was not going to let myself cry in front of him.

Harry: Im sorry okay? I was drunk and right after, I left and came home to you. I love you Sky.

Sky: You mean you loved me?

Harry: No.

I looked at him while he stared in my eyes and then he kind of snapped out like he was in a trance.

Harry: I um mean, that I love your like a friend Sky. You like a sister. Im sorry for hurting you and not telling you. Its just that we were broken up so I thought that I would save you the broken heart and not tell you.

I thought about what he said. I guess it did make sense in a way. It doesnt matter any more because I have Niall. And he would never do such a thing to me.

Harry: Forgive Me?

Sky: Sure, but I swear if you hurt Sunny...

Harry: 'I get it. Now show me some love.' he smirked.

I hugged Harry and smelled his usual cologne. Ive missed the smell.

When I pulled away, Harry look at me and started getting closer to my face.

I leaned in too.

Harry: 'What are we doing?' he whispered. I could feel his hot minty breath on mine.

Sky: I dont no.

Right when out lips were about to meet, I pulled away. I couldnt do this to Niall because he wouldnt do this to me.

Harry: Im sorry.

Sky: No, Im sorry.

Harry pulled me into his embrace once again. I squeezed him and let go.

Harry: 'See you later Sky. Have fun.... with Niall.' he smirked at me.

Sky: Oh shut up.

And with that, he left.

                   ...........

The meet and greet went well. There was tons of nice fans with a hand full of some that just wanted to rip my head off. This one fan, her name was Lucy, she gave me a letter and told me to open it. I couldn't open it right there in front of her because the stupid security kept the line moving. She seemed so excited to see the boys and meet me but she had no time to chat.

I opened up the letter and it read

Hey Sky,

Its Lucy. Im your biggest fan. Ive loved you ever since you dated Harry. You guys were cute together but you and Niall make a better match, in my opinion. So, I wrote this letter to ask if you could help with my project that im starting. I know you like skateboarding. A lot of people in my neighborhood like playing outside but we have nothing to play with. I wanted to start a program called Play for All and it takes place in a local park where kids can come from all around and help. Could you donate money and help by sponsoring it? It would mean a lot. Call [place number here]. Thanks. Byeeee.

This is probably the most no selfish girl in the world. All the other letters I got were people asking me to follow them on twitter or instagram but no. She asked for this. Even though im not 'famous' I do want to help. Maybe I can ask Niall and the boys to help. They have to say yes. And I know they are.

I looked across my flat and saw Niall chilling on the couch with his leg on the table. He looked sleep. I put in Lucy's number. I heard the cute little voice of this 9 year old on the third ring.

Lucy: Um, hello? Who is this?

Sky: Hi, Lucy. Its Sky.

Lucy: Oh, excuse me.

I heard the phone hit something hard and in the backround were muffled screams.

She's fangirling.

Lucy: Im back. I was fangirling.

Sky: I heard. So, I read your letter obviously and would like to help. One Direction will sponsor and donate money to get the equipment for the Play for All day.

Lucy: Oh my godness! Thank you thank you thank you! Uhm so... ehat the first step?

Sky: Ill call you back and tell you when our meeting will be, k?

Lucy: Okay, thanks.

Sky: Oh, and please dont give my number out.

Lucy: I would never.

Sky: Okay, talk to you later Lucy. See you later.

We hung up.

One thing was still left in my mind. I wonder if Lucy has any diseases. I dont want her to end up like... like... I dont even want to say her name. But lets just say I miss her like crazy. When she left this world, it felt like she took a piece of my heart with her.

My life has been going pretty steady though. Hopefully there wont be a bump in the road.....

AUTHORS NOTE

OKAY, IM SOOOORRRRYYYYY!

I know I haven't been updating but I have a good reason. Okay, I'm lying.

I've been reading my first Larry fan fic.

Weird, but not bad.

I promise i'll update next week. KK, bye Cupcakes!

As always, stay frosted.

-Destinaayyy

{Edit Later}