A nurse runs into the room and she frantically looks around. "What's wrong?"

Charlie screams again.

Looking at the nurse I say. "My sister just went into labour." She looks at Charlie. "I'll get a wheelchair and then I'll take you to the birthing ward." She walks out of the room.

Charlie looks at me. "All it takes for this baby to come is my sister being in hospital."

A smile spreads across my face. "At least I'll be the second to see the baby after you're husband of course."

She looks at me. "You'll be the third. I will be the first to hold him."

"Have you come with any names yet?"

"Yes, but we're going to name him as soon as we see him."

Jasper pulls his phone out of his pocket. "I have to tell Knox that I'm not coming home. I don't want Amalia and him to destroy the city looking for us."

I thought Amalia would have gone home by now.

"She's going home next week. She had to get away from the Miami for a little bit as one of her cousins is trying to show her family how unfit she is for the role. She came here for Knox's help and he's shown her how to make the family stronger so she can stay the leader. If she can get Adrian to fall in love with her things will be easier for her, but I don't think that will happen."

It will happen when they least expect it.

Sometimes feelings develop and you don't realise it until you're close to losing the person that you care for.

The nurse returns with the wheel chair and she takes my sister away.

Jasper follows behind her with his phone to his ear.

Evan and I are left alone for an hour until chloe walks into the room with Jai.

A smile spreads across my face as I see her. "Chloe, how did you know I was here?"

She holds up her phone. "Lauren called. She told me she couldn't make it until later and thought that I could cheer you up until you came."

I hug her. "Thanks for coming here."

She smiles. "You're welcome." She rubs her belly. "She's active at the moment. Do you want to feel?"

"Sure," I place my hand on her stomach and the baby kicks against my hand. "I can't wait until my daughter starts kicking."

Jai walks over to Chloe and he wraps his arms around her belly. "My daughter will be playing football when she grows up."

Chloe shakes her head. "I'm not going to let my daughter get hurt. If you want someone to play football you'll have to wait until we have a boy."

He pouts. "What if they all turn out to be girls?"

She turns in his arms and says. "Then you'll have a house full of woman that will have you wrapped around their pinkie." At pinkie she shoes him her pinkie.

I laugh and Evan hugs me. "I hope we don't have the same problem. I like you being the only woman to have me wrapped around their finger." I place my hand on my belly with Evan's. "You have two, Evan. This baby and me."

"Lord help me," he mumbles and Jai laughs.

He looks at Evan. "I know how you feel man."

Jasper runs into the room and he begins to breath heavy as he tries to catch his breath. "He's here."

A smile spreads across my face. "That's great. What did you name him?"

"Mariano Adam Moretti."

"Cute, when can I see him?"

Jasper walks over to the bed. "You'll be able to see him during visiting hours which will be soon. Lauren and Knox will be here soon. They can't want to meet him either. Marco is on a schedule now and it seems to be working for Lauren and Knox. They don't seem so tired anymore. I hope their help us out until we can do it on our own."

I'm glad that she has help from her fiancés family.

***