Thanks for telling everyone everything about me.

I stand up and cover his mouth. "Hey, I'm Ariana Houston. As you all know the dummy standing beside me is my fiancé."

The group chuckle.

I continue. "As he thought it was appropriate to announce that I'm pregnant. I want to say that it is true I am pregnant and we'll be married before the movie finishes filming."

Everyone around the table says there names and says something about themselves.

The door opens and two guys and two girls walk into the room.

As they look at the group they apologise for being late.

Richard looks at them. "You will introduce yourself to the group. Over the time of filming you'll get to know everyone here."

The first guys name is Henderson Smith, then Johnny Smith, Santana Cole and then Cassidy Samuels.

Cassidy tells everyone that she prefers to be called Cassie and that she hates it that her Mom named her Cassidy.

Richard tells us to open the script.

I look at the front page and it tells me the title of the movie.

It's called "Back For You."

Evan looks at the script and then he looks at me. He points at it. "We're going back to high school for this scene."

"Oh, boy. It's bad enough that we already went through that."

Richard looks at Evan and I. "Evan and Ariana we have hired Cassidy and Johnny to play the younger version of yourselves. On page three that's where the two of you come into the script."

That's good. I'd feel too old to have go back to school even if it's for a scene.

Cassidy begins the scene. She flips her hair. "Come on, Jesse. You promised that we'd go to the lake after school."

Johnny crosses his arms and looks her. "I promised the guys that I'd play football with them. The season is about to start again."

"You won't have time for me then. Please, Jesse. Let's go to the lake. Invite the boys if you have too."

He sighs. "Fine, I'll go with you to lake."

The guy next to Johnny reads his part and they decide to go to the lake.

More people show up at the lake and it becomes a party.

On page three we find out that Jesse is now a professional football player that has been traded to a team close to where he grew up.

He's driving through the town he grew up in a 1967 Chevy Impala.

Eventually, he pulls into the driveway of his parents place where a car he doesn't recognise is parked.

Jesse walks into the house and he sees a beautiful blonde wheeling his father to the couch.

She helps him out of the wheelchair and places him on the couch.

Jesse walks towards her. "Ariana?"

My eyes widen as I see they named my character after me.

Well this is going to be an interesting journey.

Evan and I take turns saying our lines until I exit the house and the next scene begins. Which is in my family home with Vin and Stephen.

Vin is playing my Dad and Stephen is playing my brother Alexander.

Ariana opens the door. "Dad, I'm home."

"In the kitchen, sweetie."

Ariana walks into the kitchen and she sees her Dad baking.

There's flour all over the kitchen floor and him.

She laughs. "Dad, you shouldn't be baking. You always leave a mess and get me to clean up after you."

"No, I don't."

Alexander walks into the room. "Who burnt cookies?"

Dad turns around and opens the oven to see that it's not burnt.

Alexander and I start laughing at him.

He shakes his head. "I'm going to pay you two back for this."

It ends in a group hug.

After the reading I say goodbye to everyone and leave hand in hand with Evan."

I can't wait until we film the movie.

***