"We're wearing Butler designs." I point to the dress I'm wearing. "This dress isn't even out yet. The designers asked me to wear it and spread the word about their clothes."

She frowns. "How do you the Butler Twins?"

"I work with them and for them."

Jenna stops raising her glass to her mouth and she looks at me. "What do you mean you work with and for them?"

"I'm a photographer and I'm also about to release a line of clothes, handbags, shoes and other accessories with my sister through Butler Industries."

We spend an hour talking about the fashion industry.

Jenna asks. "Can you get tickets for their fashion show for me? I would love to see their line."

"I'll call them tomorrow and see if I can get tickets."

A few of the woman say they want tickets as well.

I have to get six tickets for the group.

Pulling out a pen and paper I ask them for their address.

They write their addresses on the piece of paper so I can get a courier to deliver the tickets to them personally.

At least then I'll know the girls got the tickets and I'm not left looking like an idiot, if they didn't sign for it.

Evan walks over to the group and he wraps his arms around me. He says hello to a few of the woman, before he drags me away.

Looking at him I ask. "Where are we going?"

"I want to introduce you to Ian Somerhalder and his wife Nikki."

"Okay,"

We make our way through groups of people and a few complain as we squeeze through them.

I see Ian standing close to the stairs talking to Paul Wesley who is standing next to the Australian actress Phoebe Tonkin.

She looks even prettier up close.

Phoebe looks in our direction and she says. "There's Evan."

I didny know she knew Evan. Oh, that's right it's Hollywood. A lot of people know each other's names without working with them.

Evan smiles. "Hi, everyone. I want you to meet my fiancé Ariana Houston. Ariana this is Ian."

Ian moves towards me and he kisses my cheek.

Omg! Ian Somerhalder just kisses me. A nobody.

Queue squeal here.

My face starts to heat up as I blush. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too, beautiful."

Nikki hits his arm. "You're embarrassing her." She hugs me. "Don't mind my husband. He loves to step over bounds."

Evan introduces me to the rest of the group and we stand around and talk for abit.

After awhile I feel like dancing and I pull Evan onto the dance floor.

We spend half an hour dancing before Evan looks at his wrist for the time. "We should go home. I promised you an hour here and we've been here for three."

I'm ready to go home.

Looking at Evan I say. "I'm ready to go home."

"Good," he lifts me up and carries me out of the mansion that the party happens to be in."

People stop us as we leave the house. Evan and I say goodbye to them.

They promise Evan that they will call him and that their should do something together.

Knowing Evan he would prefer to stay at home with me instead of going out with the guy. He told me recently that bra over going out and getting drunk.

He wants to be responsible and set a good example on our child when it's born.

I can't wait to find out the gender of the baby.

Evan places me into the limo. He turns my head so I'm looking at him. "What are you thinking about?"

"The baby. Do you want a girl or boy?"

"Boy, I want him to look out for his younger sister when you have a girl."

We haven't had our first and he wants to talk about the next one.

***