Evan walks over to the guy and he whispers something to him before he give him money.

The photo is placed in Evan's hand.

Evan walks back over to me. "I don't want the paparazzi to get their hands on this photo. We should be able to go out and have without them having pictures of us."

"I love you, Evan."

"I love you, too." He kisses me before we enter the looming mansion.

As soon as we step through the massive doors I see the floor is tiled in black and white. The letter M is written in black tiles close to the door.

Evan whistles. "She's done some major upgrades since I was here last."

"When were you here?"

He frowns as he tries to remember when he was here last. "Four years ago. There was white carpet all throughout the house and the banister had flimsy handrails, which now are wooden and they look much better.

There's a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Music blasts from one of the rooms that Evan and I haven't entered yet.

The song is catchy and I pull Evan into the room and we start to dance.

I wrap my arms behind his neck and I start moving sexily in front of him.

He groans. "Baby, do you have to dance like that?"

"Yes, I want your attention on me."

He laughs. "My attention is always on you, but if you keep on moving like that I'm going to have to drag you to the nearest room."

I tease him a little more. "Is that a promise?"

"Yes," he lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Evan," I yell.

He ignores me and continues to walk.

I start to feel sick and I let him know. "Evan, if you don't put me down I'm going to throw up."

He puts me back on my feet. "Do you still feel sick?"

I nod.

He pulls me through the house to the bathroom that he's used before. "I'll wait out here for you."

"Okay." I rush over to the toilet and throw up.

Its been a while since I felt like this during the pregnancy.

I flush the toilet and walk over to basin to wash my face from the vomit that landed close to my chin. I rinse my mouth out with water and then wash my hands.

Stepping out of the bathroom I see Evan taking to a woman and she has her arm on Evan.

He looks at me. "Cristina, I want you to meet my fiancé, Ariana Houston. Ariana this is Jessica Capshaw. She's the woman that I have starred in several movies with."

I wave at her. "Hi,"

She frowns. "I thought once you broke up with Bethany you would come to me."

Evan sighs. "Please, Jessica. Not this again. I've told you a billion times that I'm not interested, besides there a trillion guys that are better than me."

She looks around the room. "Where are they."

I see a guy walking towards us and I shove him at Jessica. "Here's one. Enjoy your night." Grabbing Evan's hand I pull him away from them.

Evan laughs. "Bethany would have beaten her for that stunt, but you're way was much better. Throw the closest guy at her and see how it goes."

I turn around and see Jessica and the guy making out. "See, throwing someone at her works perfectly fine too."

A Waiter walks by with drinks and Evan takes a glass from the tray. He looks at me. "You're driving home tonight. So, I think I should be able to have a few drinks."

I look at him. "If you can't walk to the car yourself I'm leaving you here."

He puts the glass down and looks at me. "I don't want to spend a night away from you. It was too long when I stuffed things up when it came to..." he trails off.

***