I move over to her. "Lauren invited me. What about you?"

Charlie looks at Lauren. "She told Jasper to let me have lunch with her and if anything happened to me she would call him. We gave him the address of the place that we were going to just in case something would happen."

Lauren steps next to her. "Nothing is going to happen." She looks at the door to Lusive. "Knox knows the owner and he won't let anything happen to us. I was told Jai Marshall will be here today. He's the owner."

"The football player?"

She nods. "I heard he was handsome."

We head towards the bouncer and he looks at us as we approach the door.

I look above the door and see a flashing sign with purple letters that says "Lusive" and it has a glass where he v should go, with an olive at the top.

It looks great.

The bouncer looks at Lauren

The bouncer looks at Lauren. "Can I help you?"

Lauren looks at the guy. "I'm Lauren Moretti and I'm a guest of Mr Marshall. He's expecting us."

The guy pulls his walkie talkie out of his pocket. "Mr Marshall I have a girl here that says you're expecting her. Her name is Lauren Moretti and she's here with some friends."

"I'll be down in a minute." He says through the walkie talkie.

The door opens and a beautiful girl with brown hair and brown eyes opens the door and she looks at us. "Hi, I'm Chloe Knight. Please come in." She step aside letting us in.

I see her rounded belly and she has a glow about her.

She leads us down the hall that has heaps of pictures of football players and there's a picture of Jai half naked holding a football.

I can't take my eyes off the picture.

Chloe stops next to me. "I love that picture of him." She's about to pull it off the wall when a male approaches us.

"Chloe, how many times am I going to catch you trying to take that picture down."

She turns towards him. "Until the day I actually take it down." She looks at me. "I don't like it when other woman stare at what mine."

Jai laughs. He walks over to her and wraps his arms around her. "You don't need to be jealous of them. They have their own men and are pregnant too."