"I dont believe you."

This is gonna be a looonnggg chapter!!

"Luke can you bring me Ashton's medicine?" Calum called out to Luke.
Luke went over to the large bed where Michael and Ashton laid, giving Calum the medicine.
"Ashton still has a stomach bug and he isn't getting better. If he still isn't feeling well by tomorrow then I'm bringing him and Michael as well to the doctors." Calum suggested.
"Is there anything you want me to do?" Luke asked.
Calum shook his head no. "They should rest for a bit."
Calum took Luke's hand and left the two sick boys in the room to sleep

Next morning came around and Luke went up to the room to check on Ashton and Michael.
"You're still not feeling good Ash?" He quietly shook the bleach blond boy slightly to wake him up.
Ashton groaned in response clutching his stomach.
"What about you Mike?"
Again, he got a loud groan.
"Alright, Calum and I will set up an appointment for you two okay? So try to get up and dressed. Sweatshirt and sweatpants recommended." Luke then left the room for the two sick boys to get ready.

About a half hour later, Michael and Ashton come to the living room where Luke and Calum waited for the two.
"Breakfast is on the table boys. And the appointment is in two hours, so you guys have more time to relax." Calum said.

Ashton slumped onto the couch ignoring the remark about food.
"Cmon Ash. I made your favourite blueberry waffles." Calum persuaded.
Ashton perched up immediately.
"I want food, but I can't handle it anymore." He started to tear up.
"Awe Ash. I'm sorry. Try eating a little bit and you can stop."
He nodded agreeing.
Michael then came over with a small plate of cut up blueberry pancake.
"Alright guys let me help out my boyfriend yeah?" He sniffled.
"Mike you have to relax too 'ya know." Luke told him.
"We appreciate the help really, but Ashton doesn't seemed to be getting any better and I'm scared." Michael huffed in annoyance.
"Okay okay, we get it. But can we stay until the doctors so we know what's going on?" Calum pleaded.
"Alright fine. But after that you guys have to leave us alone for a few hours please."
Calum and I nodded.

Michael sat down next to Ashton trying to get him to eat.
"Hun I know it hurts, but you have to eat something."
Ashton shook his head again.

"Let's start heading to the doctors now. Luke, bring a baggie incase Ash needs to puke." Calum instructed.

We all got up and started to pack into the car. Luke and Calum in the front while Ashton and Michael cuddled in the back seats.
"Mike?" Ashton called quietly.
"What's up babe?" He answered.
"Can you rub my tummy? It's getting all tight and crampy."
"Of course love." Michael said delighted as he rubbed his boyfriends small tummy.

"So boys what seems to be the problem?" A doctor asked Michael and Ashton.
They were in the room alone and didn't want Luke and Calum to hear.

"Well we've both been pretty sick, I have a slight headache and my throats feels kinda scratchy. Ashton is having really bad stomach aches. He could barely stand on his own sometimes." Michael explained.
He was stood up, while Ashton was on the small bed with his knees to his chest whimpering every few seconds.

"Let me check out Ashton quick and then we could get to you." The doctor insisted.
"Alright Ashton, could you stretch out your legs so I could check out your stomach?"

Ashton hesitantly unraveled himself and stayed flat on the bed.
The doctor lifted Ashton's shirt a tiny bit, and he pressed down gently below his belly button. Ashton winced as soon as the doctor made contact with his skin.
"Ashton has you been throwing up?"
He nodded.
"Bloating?"
He nodded.
"Mood swings?"
He nodded again.
"Alright Ashton I want you to pee in this cup here and we could potentially see what's causing this." The doctor handed him the cup and Ashton slowly made his way to the bathroom.
"Now, let's check on you-"
"What do you think is wrong with Ash?" Michael interrupted.
The doctor sighed while grabbing a small flashlight to see down Michael throat.
"Have you two had unprotected sex within the last two months?" The doctor asked.
Michael nodded.
"From what I can physically examine is that he could be...pregnant."
Michael looked at the doctor as if he was crazy.
"He can't be pregnant, he's a boy!" Michael argued.
The doctor then looked at Michaels eyes and ears with the flashlight.
"I don't know for sure yet, but from what I can tell, he is pregnant. His mother must've taken a shot when she was pregnant with him to give him the capability to conceive." The doctor explained.
"I don't remember his mother saying anything about it." Michael said shocked.
"Most mothers don't bother saying anything at all. Rather not tell their son he has the capability to get pregnant."
Just as the doctor stopped talking, Ashton came in with the cup.
"Just set the cup on the table right there." The doctor instructed.
Ashton did so and went back to the bed to lay down.
"Do you feel a little better?" The doctor asked.
Ashton shook his head no.
"Well Michael here only seems to has a small virus. It should go away in a couple days. Keep moving and eat healthy, and drink water will defiantly help." The doctor said and he left the room with the pee cup.