Vacation baby!

I'm so sorry for not updating lately. School started a little over a month ago and I've been so busy and tired since this is my hardest year and blah blah blah. But thank you for being patient and sending in request!

"Michael please come to the beach with us! It's our last day here and our last vacation before our little girl comes."

I groaned and pushed myself deeper into the soft bed.
"But Cal im so tired and I wanna rest for a bit. I'll come out later on when you guys come back and then we'll do something fun okay?"

He sighed.
"Alright. But call me if something happens or you want to do something fun."

We heard a knock on the door and Luke and Ash came right in.
"You guys ready?" Ash cheered.

"Michaels not coming, he'll join us later though."

Calum roughly picked up his beach bag and stomped his way out of the room.

"You sure you can't join us Mikey?" Luke asked.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry guys I'm not in the mood for the beach right now. I'll take a 30 minute nap and head over to where you guys are."

They nodded and left.

I cuddled up underneath the silk bed sheets and set my alarm for 30 minutes like I said.

After a few minutes I started to drift off to sleep I felt a quick pain in my tummy.

"Baby calm down in there. Daddy wants to sleep for a bit." I muttered to my belly.
But my little human inside me did not want to listen and kicked hard again.
I sat up against the bed frame and placed a hand on my belly.
"Violet please I'm really tired! Let me sleep or else your grounded ass soon as your born."
The pain came back once more but worse and I felt wetness by my lower half.
I lifted the bed sheets and saw a large blotch of water stained on the bed sheets.
"No no no." I grabbed my phone and quickly dialled Calum.

Calum's P.O.V

Before the three of us went to the beach, we decided to head to the bar close by.

"So Cal not too long till your gonna be a dad. We should do something special tonight. Like a huge party!" Ashton said.
"I don't know. I don't wanna leave Mikey out, I can't leave him alone any longer than I already have. What if he goes into labor while we're gone."
He patted my shoulder. "Cal what are the chances of Michael going into labor while we're on vacation?! He's fine he's not even due yet."
And with that I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.
I looked at the screen and saw it was Mikey.
Just as I clicked answer I heard him screaming.
"CALUM GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE AND BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL CAUSE YOUR DAUGHTER WANTS OUT RIGHT NOW!"
My eyes went wide.
"Okay okay. Hold on babe I'll be there in a second don't push or die anything yet."
"HURRY UP!" and he hung up.
I took a quick sip of my beer and packed up the bag.
"Michael went into labor and we need to take him to the hospital now!"
Ashton looked shocked but laughed.
"What are the chances!"
He took Luke's hand and followed behind me as we ran to the hotel room.
As we reached the room I quickly searched for the keys.
Once I found them I unlocked the door to see Michael on the bed where he last was cradling his large belly.
"Awe Mikey everything is going to be okay babe. We get to see Violet!"
He shook his head.
"Cal were on vacation, away from home and were not prepared! What are we gonna do?!"
I took his hands in mine.
"Hey hey hey. Everything is going to be okay. We will worry about it after the baby is born okay?"
He nodded and flinched when he felt another contraction.
"Cal she's right there." He breathed out.
I picked him up and held him bridal style as we made our way out the door with Luke and Ashton behind.
Luke had already called a cab service on our way here so there was already a car waiting for us outside the hotel.
We all packed in the small with Ashton in the passenger seat and Michael in between Luke and I in the back.
"Bring us to the nearest hospital?" I more asked then demanded.
Michael groaned and leaned his head on my shoulder.
"It's okay babe just breathe. We'll be there soon enough."
And so I was right. Just 5 minutes later, we pulled up to a large hospital.
Ashton paid the driver and we made our way out of the cab.
"Cal she's close." Michael whimpered.
I picked up Michael once again and I ran into the hospital.
"Help! My boyfriend is in labor!"
A pile of nurses flooded the halls with a gurney.
I carefully placed down Michael and followed behind.
"I gotta push!" I saw Michael look over st me as he gripped his belly.
"We're almost in the room sir. Hold on." A nurse said.
Soon enough we finally entered a large room with a doctor ready.
Michael was picked up and put on the bed that was in the room.
Nurses put a sheet over Michaels lower half and took off his pants and boxers. They then got his legs and placed them on stirrups.
"The baby is already starting to crown. Push on 3, 1..2..3!" The doctor told Michael.
Michael gripped onto my hand as tight as he could and pushed.
"I-it hurts!" He exclaimed.
I brushed the stray of hair away from his face.
"It's gonna be over real soon, I promise." I kissed  his forehead.
He stopped pushing for a few seconds and started panting.
"One more push and the head is out." The doctor said.
Michael took a deep breathe and pushed.
The doctor told him to stop once the head was finally out.
"Okay sir your going to have to pant out the shoulders."
Michael nodded and started panting.
"Ow ow ow."
"Your doing great babe." I smiled.
"I hate you so much."
He let out a whimper once one shoulder was out and started panting once more.
"I'm going to help you out once both shoulders are out." The doctor informed.
It didn't take long for the other shoulder to come out as Michael cried out in pain.
"Alright only two more pushes and your baby will be here."
Michael leaned forward and pushed.
After 10 seconds he slowly laid back down ready to push one more time.
"Last one!" The doctor said.
Michael pushed again and quickly fell back against the bed once we heard a high pitched cry.
I looked over at the doctor and saw the little human Michael and I created.
"Dad do you want to cut the cord?" He asked.
I let go of Michaels hand and grabbed the scissors and cut my baby's cord.
The nurses then placed her on top of Michaels chest while they cleaned her up.
I looked over at Michael to see him in tears.
"Cal, she's beautiful." He carefully put his hand on the small of her back.
"Hey Violet." I told her. (See what I did there 😉)
After a few seconds the nurses had to take Violet to give her a quick check up.

"Cal she looks just like you." Michael said to me as he cradled Violet.
"Yeah. She has your eyes." I rubbed my thumb across the top of her head.

We talked for a little bit longer and soon enough we heard a knock on the door.
Michael quietly spoke out for them to come in and Ashton, Luke, and a nurse entered the room.
"Hey guys." Luke whispered. He plopped himself onto the chair next to mine.
Ashton then handed me a shopping bag.
"We knew you weren't prepared for her here so we got you a few things." He smiled.
I opened the bag and saw a bunch of onesies, baby bottles, diapers, and a small brown teddy bear.
"Thank you guys. We really appreciate it." I thanked them.
"So what will her name be?" The nurse had asked.
"Violet Rose Clifford-Hood." Michael said as he looked down at the baby.
"Beautiful." The nurse commented.
The nurse wrote down the name and then left the room.
"How long do we have to wait until we can take her back to Australia?" Michael asked.
"Probably a month or so. I wouldn't mind living here though." I smirked.
"As much as I would love that, we need to go home and be responsible parents and all that."
"Can we be responsible parents here?" I asked.

Michael then quickly smacked my arm.

"No, we need to go home. The hotel is probably tired of us by now."

"Well they're gonna have to get used to it."

Violet Rose Clifford-Hood

I didn't know how to end this so TADA!