She just nods and continues as if what I just said was normal. I can't blame her, though, after everything she has seen, it is normal.

"Jem, come with me. I got a present from you know who," I said, getting up and going outside to my car. We got the chest and took it inside.

"What is in there," Ash asked us.

"Presents from a.... I guess you could say friend and allied," I tell her.

"What did he give us this time... more toys for us to play with," Jem tells me. I just laugh, and so does she.

"Okay, your mates have officially lost it," Rodney says, looking at us like we are wild animals.

"Last time our dear friend gave us potions to try out, let's just say others did not enjoy it as much as us," Jem explains to them.

"What did you guys do," Caleb asks us.

"It's a secret just know never piss Elenor off because she still has some of the potions," Jem tells not just him but everyone in the room.

"It wasn't that bad," I defend myself.

"He had rainbow hair for two months," she says," and he had to go to meet other alphas with his hair looking like that."

Everyone starts to laugh at what she says. I just turn around and open the chest and, in it, wear some books and seven smaller chests. They all had different carvings on the top of them. When I looked closely, I say that each had our symbol on them. I grabbed the girls and handed them their chests.

" What is this," Ash asked as she gave the baby to Caleb and grabbed her chest.

"I don't know, but each has our symbol on them," I tell her.

I go back to the big chest and realize that two of the chests are bigger than the other four that I took out. They had the markings of a protector on top of them.

"I think these are for you two," I tell the twins handing them theirs.

"Did he tell you what these are for or even what they have inside of them," Jem asks me. I just shake my head no.

"Well, then we will just have to open them to see what are in them. Who wants to go first," Ash says.

"I will just in case," I tell them. I go to the living room table and sit the chest down on it and open it.

Inside the chest were two identical necklaces and two identical bracelets

Inside the chest were two identical necklaces and two identical bracelets. The necklaces had all the elements in it, and the bracelets only had the earth element on them. It also had a note inside of it. I took it out and started to read it out loud.

"My dear child, if you are reading this, it means the war has started. There will be people that will come after you because of the power you hold. Some will want to kill you, and others will want to use you. There is only one you can trust your mate. He will give you the strength you will need to fight. He will stand by your side in the war and will fight till his last breath for you. Trust in him and the other elements. Only them." I read and look at everyone in the room; they are all looking at me and the chest.