Who is the weakest piece on the chess board?

Antoni finally had enough of Erwin.
Now two of his close friends were gone.
He had only but Alexandria.

As Erwin was walking to go relax.

Antoni grabbed him by the collar of his uniform.
Even though Erwin was taller than him.
It didn't matter about height when he got into fights with people.

"ARE YOU PROUD OF GETTING THE MEN AND WOMEN YOU ORDER ABOUT GET EATEN?!!!",Antoni howled at Erwin with anger.

Many others were watching.

"Why does is he trying to start a scene for?",Nifa asked Armin.

"I don't really know.",Armin answered.

"If you're gonna send me to my grave!Fine!It's because of your job!",Antoni said as took his hands off Erwin's uniform and began to walk off.

"You heartless son of bitch!",Antoni said.

"Antoni,Why do you hate me so much?Are you just scared to die?!",Erwin asked,"Or are you scared of titans by just yelling at me?!"

Antoni slowly turned.
Oh no.Erwin had really upsetted him.

"Now you've gone too far!",Antoni said.

Antoni couldn't hold his anger in anymore.

He came running towards Erwin as they both started throwing kicks and fists at each other.

"Somebody stop this!",Hannes shouted out waiting for someone to separate the two.

"Goddamnit Antoni!",Eren shouted as he decided to get involved.

"Eren!",Mikasa shouted as she went to help him break up the fight.

"Antoni!Calm down!",Ramesey shouted.

Erwin couldn't stand Antoni's attitude towards him.
And he didn't understand why he was so disrespectful towards him.

As soon as he wanted to give Antoni a knock,Antoni was already on the ground.

Erwin saw his chance to try and kick Antoni in the mouth but then he felt a hard pound hit his leg as he fell to the ground as Alexandria came running towards Antoni and helping him up.

Erwin lifted his face from the dirt seeing someone wearing their hood on from their cloak walk by.

"Hey!That's off limits!",Erwin yelled.

The hooded person turned and Erwin was shocked recognizing that face.
It was the soldier that resembled Levi.

"I thought you would get in trouble if you beat up a lower ranking soldier.",the soldier said,And it was Levi.
Erwin couldn't believe that Levi was alive all this time.He had wasted a couple months being deppressed.

"Levi?",Erwin said in worry,"I thought it was you..."

Levi hesitated.
He couldn't take all the anger to let out to cause another scene and decided to take it somewhere else and just calm down.

Erwin began to worry about how Levi survived and became heartbroken as the man he loved walked away and not showing the same feeling towards him all these years.

"Well,I can see you can fight hand to hand pretty good.",A familiar voice said.And it sounded like the man who called him clumsy.

"What do you want?",Erwin asked.

"No worries.",Holden said grinning,"Just come this way."

Holden began walking to another room as Erwin decided to follow him.