The Asian Titan

Miriam was pouring wine into a glass for Commander Pixis as he was sitting at his desk.
As Erwin came in,Pixis found it quite a surprise.

"Erwin,Is there something wrong?",Pixis asked.

"A threatening titan has occurred.",Erwin answered,"And it will target Yeager."

"Target?What do you mean this titan will target Eren?",Pixis asked.

"Well,I can't tell anything,But this titan is quite strange and bizarre and seems to feed off titans.And we don't know if it eats all classes of titans.But it's strange.",Erwin asked.

"Hhmm,I shall warm my men and women.",Pixis said,"Because Eren is our only key of saving humanity.Miriam,Begin preparing the canons."

"Yes sir!",Miriam said after soluting Pixis as she ran to prepare the canons.

Erwin walked out the door getting his odm gear on and making sure his tanks were full.

In the hallways,People were running carrying their heavy equipment.

Erwin began walking towards were everyone was fetching their horses.
He began to think about how many people will die on this mission.

Will they be successful or end up having to retreat and failing a mission?

Erwin began to worry that the military police will end up accusing him of trying to put on an act by trying to scare the civilians if he failed the mission.

Levi was worried for Erwin,He understood what a job for a soldier was like from him.
Levi often wished he could just depart the world ever since his mother died from a disease.
It was very painful of losing his own mother and never knowing whom his father was.
He never revealed to Erwin what his surname was.Nor to anyone at all.

Levi began to think about the titan that Marco brought knews up of.

It's quite bizzare and unusual for a titan to devour it's own kind.

But Levi wasn't afraid of a titan.
He was very brave and strong along with Mike and Mikasa.

Many soldiers were pulling their horses out of the stables.

Armin,Mikasa and Eren hopped on their horses and started riding to the gate of Wall Rose.

Erwin was at the front of everyone else.
Levi was on his horse waiting for the gate to be lifted.

Eren was staring at the people from Marco' s squad but Jean and people whom were from the Garrison and even the Military Police

"Armin,Mikasa,Who do you think  those people are in Marco' s squad?",Eren asked Armin and Mikasa.

"I don't know Eren,But did find some people from the Military Police kind of creepy because of the rumors that the military police brigade was corrupt",Armin answered.

"I wonder if Marco knows those people.",Mikasa said,"And we all remember how everyone said he made a great leader."

"And I wonder why he assigned Jean to be in his squad.",Armin said.

"Hey you three,Look at what's in front of you not the soldiers.",a familiar voice said.

Eren,Mikasa and Armin turned their heads.It was Mr.Hannes.

"Mr.Hannes,Why are you coming?",Eren asked.

"Well,I didn't want to miss out but I did remember Carla said to you and Mikasa to stay alive.",Hannes said.

Eren began to remember back when his mother was swallowed.
It traumatized him severely.
It can be traumatizing to anyone.

Those words reminded Mikasa when her parents were killed by human traffickers.
They first killed her father,And then her mother was trying to defend herself and her daughter.