I do have a heart

Erwin could remember how he was once in love with Marie.
But now she was married to Nile.
And now everything has changed.A lot has change.

Many of his soldiers told him that he was heartless.
And yet he knew it wasn't true.
Because he did have feelings and a heart.

Those words were hurtful but he still remembered the day that his father told him that no matter how much a man will try to hurt you with words,They never use spear.So it won't hurt using words.

Jean and Marco were sitting with a new man whom was kicked out of the Military Police for committing a crime.
"So why were you removed from the Military Police?",Marco asked since he was still in the Military Police.

"Does it matter to tell why ya little runt?!You think it matter but it doesn't really just because he took the life of two whores  who believes in beings that came from a book!",the man asked.

"Antoni!",Erwin yelled,"That's enough."

Erwin could tell Antoni seemed to had a rough life.

Antoni turned to Erwin.

"Do you think just because you're the Commander you can scare me with your big mouth?!",Antoni yelled.

"Antoni.Whether you like it or not.You are under my authority.",Erwin said.

"I've been hearing about how many dying after being set outside the walls.If you're gonna send me to my death,It better be with honor.'Cause you're not gonna humiliate me.",
Antoni said,"Little heartless son of a bitch,I've heard that Nile called you that when Annie Leonardt was fighting Yeager in the streets!"

Erwin tried to not take it too personal,But sometimes he would loose his head and do it.

"Oh that's right.",Antoni said.
"I heard about this poor blonde bastard decided to retreat because the man he trusted was killed when a pale angel of death showed up and started devouring her own kind.Think that angel of death actually kills humans in self defense and this Blondie is just really just unfit to be a leader?"

That was it.Erwin knew Antoni was speaking about him.
Was he trying to provoke him to get him into trouble?
Erwin knew he would be punished if he started violently attacking a fellow soldier.
And since he has been in the Survey Corps for years,And since he worked very hard in the past when he was a cadet.
And since he was the 13th commander and in charge of a branch of the Military,It was a lot of work to do,And he had to be smart to decide a battle and even climate environment mattered.

"And Marco,Why are you nicknamed as a man that never even existed?!",Antoni asked.

Marco started sweating as Antoni was glaring at him.

Jean was getting angry.
He wondered what was wrong with Antoni.

"Well,Since you're never going to answer.You must be a coward.I wonder why you're called of being such a great leader.",Antoni said as he started walking off.

Jean finally couldn't hold all his anger in.
He suddenly exploded inside of his anger.
He ran towards Antoni and grabbed him by the collar and started throw his fist at him.
Antoni was able to move his head from being punched and slammed his elbow onto Jean's stomach.
Knocking him down and his face slammed into a puddle.
"Jean!",Marco said in panic kneeling down to see if Jean was okay.

"I wonder how long you two were together.",Antoni said,"Surprisingly that the church hasn't caught you."

As Miriam walked in wondering what was going on.

"Why do have to speak like that?",Miriam asked.

Many others were watching.

"I'm going to be stuck with you worthless worms.Who are just gonna die.",Antoni said.

"Unlike a bunch of men like a lot of you here.I met a bunch of women.And  yet in fact there are women here.",he continued.

"That's right.",Antoni said.
"You all are just here because you are protecting the lives of dogs and lives who do nothing but depend on you to set them free."

Eren,Mikasa and Armin were sitting at their own table alone.

They were watching as Antoni continued to provoke people.
But why was he doing this?
Was he upset that he was kicked out of the Military Police brigade?
Or was he trying to scare everyone?

"Jean,Why do you follow this man?He's only leading people to their demise.Look at all those families letting their children and husbands and wives go and waste their lives on nothing on a heartless and ruthless man",Antoni said to Jean.

Armin stood up.

"Look,You don't have to look at his job that way.",Armin said.
"You sometimes have to be ruthless if necessary for a commander in order to succeed."

"Hhmph.Are you that blind?You who looks like a girl.",Antoni asked."Do you think I care about the lives of others?!"

Armin couldn't understand why this man was hard to convince.

"I really don't give a fuck if you end up with cloth wrapping around your filthy rotting corpse for walking your own death!",he growled.

"Stop it!",Erwin shouted.

Antoni turned and glared to the blonde man.

"Now you're trying to fight with me?!You heartless son of a bitch?!",Antoni said in an unpleasant voice.

"I do have heart.But it doesn't matter if you hate me with a burning passion.",Erwin spoke."And I was once in love with the wife of your previous commander.And he always told me that I chose the titans over the woman."

"Well then.It's no wonder why my fellow soldiers in the Military Police always had women to depend on.",Antoni said.

"Look you dumbass I was once planning to join the Military Police.Marco joined to serve the King.",Jean said.
"And I thought your job was to put a soldier under arrest in case they did something terribly wrong."

"And what is your point of following this man?!",Antoni said.

"Antoni,You are probably one of the hard hearted men I've ever met.
All I ever wanted was to free humanity.I order you to rest up.We leave for Shiganshina at dawn.",Erwin said."Everyone.Get some rest.You need your energy to fight."

Erwin walked out the room.

"Sir!",Everyone but Antoni said as they soluted.

Everyone walked out the room walking to the barracks to get rest.

Erwin walked to his office and began staring out the window.
There was nothing new.
He still remembered he vowed to avenge him.

He began hearing stories of the Ripper of the Military Police and that he fought along with his nephew who was protecting a man whom made him a better soldier.

The Ripper was longing to meet his niece.

And it was said The Ripper was the most dangerous man in the walls.

Erwin still lived with the loss of the man he depended on the most.

And he was going to make sure Levi's death had a meaning.