He who can deal with abnormal

Everyone was on their horses rushing through the abandoned streets and then to the fields.

Moblit began to hear buildings topleing over.

Erwin was just looking forward,with his eyes half open.
But he wasn't sleepy.

As they reached the field.
Moblit took notice of a large arm
appearing.

"Commander Hanji!They're coming!",He shouted.

Erwin heard Moblit as he looked back seeing more coming out of the forest.

"Shit they're everywhere!",Mike said,"I wonder how many of them are there!"

Hanji heard what Mike said,She wondered if he meant the hordes or the actual number of them.It seems like that it would take a lot of years to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Antoni was getting angry with Erwin.

"Goddamnit!When is that dumbass going to give us orders to fight!",Antoni asked in anger.

"Antoni.You must be patient.Being in a rush will get you killed.",A woman's voice said.

"Ah well,If you say so Alexandria,But I'm not letting you get killed.",He replied.

Alexandria was happy that she was able to calm Antoni down,Because he was always getting angry for reason at all.

A ginger headed woman could hear him them close by.
She wondered what Antoni was really like.

Many hordes of titans kept appearing.

"Commander!There's already a lot of titans out on the field!",Mikasa shouted as she was aware of how many titans were chasing after him.

Erwin felt a lump in his throat.
Sweat was going down his face.

He began remembering when he was only Section Commander.
He felt ashamed of how his relationship was with Levi when they first met.
He was never smiling.He never laughed.
And Erwin wondered if Levi had health issues,But...
He knew it couldn't be health issues.
It had to be more than that of why Levi never smiled.
He never knew what Levi' s surname was.

Armin,Mikasa and Eren had their heads turned watching many soldiers get grabbed off and fall off their horses.
Eren didn't like it all.
His pupils kept fixed on seeing one man and woman after another get killed.
It reminded him too much of his mother being swallowed.

Erwin still didn't give the order for everyone to fight.

He kept remembering those days that Levi was being clingy towards him.

He didn't understand why he was like that.
He did resist it at first,But soon after he began to let him in and get to know him better other than just knowing he was once a thug.
But he began to understand what he believed what Levi was going through so he let him be clingy towards him.

Even when Levi joined the Survey Corps,Erwin always let him sleep with him after and ever since Isabel and Farlan were killed.
He didn't know what caused Levi to become that way.
But he decided that he was going to have to live with it.
And he wondered why Eren kept telling him that Levi was always having an unpleasant look on his face.
And he wondered if it was because Eren had to be kept under Levi' s supervision.
Erwin figured that Levi didn't take a liking to teenager because they still were developing.
And it seemed that Mikasa was the one of Eren' s little gang that was maturing faster.
After Levi was gone,Eren told Erwin that Levi was really always talking about him.

Erwin began hearing Levi's voice in his head when he was chasing after him.

"Erwin!!!",He heard Levi's voice shouting his name over and over calling him.