Introduction

A/N: Hey guys, I am really excited for everyone to read my FaZe Fan-fiction, it is a lot different than the other FaZe fan-fictions you can read, please enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------

The members of FaZe in the LA house all had very busy lives, and sometimes relationships made it more complicated. YouTube, the fans, the business, they were most important things in all their lives. None of the guys in the FaZe house had girlfriends, and most were content with that. 

Until new feelings emerged...that had to be kept a secret. But they were also ignored...and explored.

Blaze (Lucas), Adapt (Alex), Rain (Nordan), and Apex (Yousef) were the six members in the FaZe house who gained these new feelings for each other, as well as CVO (Nick), who is Blaze's best friend.

Once coming to terms with it themselves how will family, friends, the fans and the media take it?

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if this is kinda short, the real chapters will be long and I just wanted to get this out as quick as possible as an intro into this.
As you might already know from my Update book, in the five characters their will be two main relationships:
Rain and Apex (#Rainpex) and Blaze and CVO (Idk what their ship name should be). BUT their will also be a love triangle between Nick, Lucas and Adapt.
I don't want to spoil too much...so...you'll just have to wait and see!
Hope you enjoyed this small first part and that you are excited for the next part...I am to be honest!