Chapter 12

( sorry guys I don't know why there's two chapter 9's I will fix it after I finish the story:) well here's chapter 12!)

"Go get ready we are going out to dinner with our opening band!"Louis screamed from his bunk.

I sighed and walked in to my 'room'.

What to wear,what to wear. Ooh I got it , I grabbed my black skinny jeans ,a white tshirt and my leather jacket. I slid on my van and waited for everyone else to be finished getting ready.

"Alright let's go, everyone in the car!" Liam hurries everyone outside.

ten minutes later we pull up to a cafe, Aladdin café it read. looks nice enough I thought to my self. We hop out if the black escalade Paul told us to take, and walked to the door. It was cute inside, orange walls with a few tiny chandeliers and booths it connected to the library next door through the side door. we walk up to a table where 4 other boys were sitting? The look up from the menus and notice the one that was on the tour bus. Great I rolled my eyes and sat down plugging in my head phones.

-CALUMS P.O.V.-

We have been at Aladdin café for a few minutes waiting for one direction and there new adopted kid to Come in. I can't wait to see the baby , knowing them she's probably like 5. a few more minutes the door Chime went off, I look up and all 5 boys came over and sat down ,Harry holding a girls hand. I look at her, she stunning. she must be his new girlfriend, she's dressed in black jeans a white t-shirt and a leather jacket. she looks at like and rolls her eyes. wait how do they know each other? How old is she? where's there adopted child.

"Hey man!" I reach over the table to hand shake with Harry.

"Hey cal, I would like you to meet out new addition to the family, mila" he says with a smile and points to the gorgeous brunette next to him.

"Hel-" Ashton interrupts me, " hello love I'm Ashton but you could call me anytime" He winked at her. she blushed and looked down at her menu.

"Sorry about him." I apologize," but, hello I'm calum."

"Mila" she smiles and look back down.

Wow she's so adorable I have to talk to the boys to see if I can ask her out on a date.

(Sorry it's so short but I have a new updating schedule. I know will update every 6 days starting today!

Kik-go_chibis_go

Snapchat- shelbsterr01

Twitter- 1dparadise1

Instagram- shelby_conklin122