chapter two

Fear was coursing through me shivering under his penetrating gaze, his nostrils flaring with anger.

Was he going to kill me?

I hope not, I still had so much I wanted to do with my life, so much to live for.

I had just graduated with a degree in marketing, first class honors and I had recently sent in my application to Jacob and Miller, applying for any vacant position that may suit qualifications. I had just kick cancer in the butt twelve months ago even though I had to sacrifice my breast in the process.

Damn you Brian Côte.

I never knew my father until a year ago on my twenty ninth birthday.

Bastard just walked in on my birthday party uninvited announcing that he was my dad, bearing gifts which he brought from the money he had burrowed no doubt. Now my life looked bleak and dismal with this hound dog on my back.
"I don't want to hurt you Emily so don't give me a reason too" tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You are really brave little one" his dark eyes unwavering.

"Now this is what is going to happen. I am going to let you go and you will take a seat, be quiet and listen to what I have to say. Do you understand little one?"

Little one such a strange pet name, little one.

Emily get a grip and focus.

I nodded and his grip grew tighter. It was best I lay here for I would never be quiet.

"As I was saying I own you. Your father burrowed a lot of money from me and was unable to repay me." his voice warm.
"Why lend him so much?" choking on my sobs unable to finish.

Silence hesitating before he continued.

"He made me an offer I couldn't possibly refuse"

"What's that?" curiosity getting the better of me.

"You" he says simply.

"He offered me you as a my wife."

I snorted closing my big brown eyes, things like this only happen in the movies or in fairytale books. This was the real world and no way this could be happening to me.

"I have just purchased a five bedroom condo in Palm Beach, our home, one we will share together. "

My eyes snapped open glaring at the man before me, a dust of grey nestled between his dark wavy hair. Clearly he was far older than I am probably about a ten year difference give or take a little and not really my type.
Heck I didn't even know what was my type any more after been through so many failed relationships but as flattering as this was I couldn't marry this man.

"Well all of this information was very enlightening if true but I am going to tell you what's really going to happen. You are going to let me go, get out of my office and give me a few days to accumulate your money" our eyes connecting staring for moments, for minutes.

He leaned in griping my blouse with his free hand, his after shave altering my senses.

"It's not negotiable Emily as I said I own you and you are indebted to me now play nice" dragging me off the desk, along with piles of invoices and receipts pulling me into his arms.
"And as my future wife I am entitled to a kiss."

Horror rolled through me as well as a touch of excitement but then it was only a touch as I wriggled in his arms trying to break free.

"You can't do this too me, you have no right."

"Yes I do Emily" jabbing his nose in my ear, sounds of black ear peas blasting loudly in the back ground, patrons singing loudly to the beat.

Tonights going be a good night, tonights going to be a good, good night. I have got a feeling.

The lyrics to the song deriding me

As he pry my legs open with his knee, my heart stop beating.

Was this really happening to me?
His knee poking at my heated core, increasing my panic causing the reality of the situation to become more vivid.

"If you must know Emily I am a dom."

My lips dry so I licked it before answering" What's that?"

He stared at me poking his damn knee in places he shouldn't be. My one year celibacy slipping by the seconds, I wonder what father Harvery would say about this. He would no doubt demand that I attend church service at least twice a week with regular confessions, followed by the usual ten hail marys and one our father.

"Do you know what vanilla sex is" he says whilst squeezing my butt poking and his knee, he was good at multitasking.

I nodded, I wondered if it involved the use of vanilla ice cream but it sounded to absurd to say out loud.
"It means straight sex Emily with no added attachments, use of toys and so fought"

"You have toys?" clasping my hand over my mouth, turning beet red at my out burst, my knickers becoming soaked under his careful administration, his chest vibrating with laughter.

"You are strange as well as beauitiful Mrs Carsarro" trailing my lips with his finger.

"I am not marrying you, you asshole. I don't care what kind of deal you made with my father" my legs trembling if he let me go I would surely fall.

"Your safe word is violet. Remember this because I will not repeat it again. his voice deep and husky.

Safe word I am lost and I am not going to ask for clarification.
"I am going to let you go now little one, you should get back to work" removing his knee and his warm hands.

I stared at him lost and bewildered as he adjusted his appearance taking a seat.

"Aren't you leaving' flushing at my not so lady like behaviour in his arms, my lightheadness still lingering as I smoothen the wrinkles out my skirt hoping he didn't notice my scar, even if he did he mention nothing about it.

"It's pretty late so I will stick around to give you a lift home." checking the time on his diamond encrusted rolex watch.

"How is you mother?"

"She is doing fine considering all things" I barked. How dare he asked about her, he didn't care about her health all he care about was his money.
"I will tell her you said hi, now leave"

"You would regret your out burst when I make love to you tonight over and over again." grinning his prefect, white teeth.

My jaw drop as he pulled his phone out his back pocket checking his messages.

Tonight

Chirst Emily get a grip you could beat this all you need is a miracle and twenty five millon dollars.