"Well, don't look at me. I tried to send her away." Klaus said and I looked at him.

"You tried to send away my only friend in this city, why?" I asked him and then Klaus' phone rang. He stepped away to answer it and I turned back to Father Kieran.

"How do you and Cami know each other?" He asked.

"Oh, I came here about two months before the harvest, un-pregnant, with my brothers. We were looking for a witch and they were being assholes. So I went to the bar and we met there, then exchanged numbers. We've been in contact ever since." I said and he nodded.

"I trust you more than I trust Klaus."

"You're not the first person to say that to me." I said and he smiled at me. Klaus returned to the three of us and smiled.

"Marcel. Alex." He gestured for us to go and I shook Keiran's hand.

"Goodbye Father Kieran." I said and he nodded, then the three of us left.

~

The minute I got home Hayley walked me upstairs. We were in Davina's room before I knew it, and Hayley showed me her drawings. "Ok, so first since it's a full moon and I have to turn tonight...I invited the wolves over to the old plantation house. I need you to go there and met with them, Alex."

"Ok, I'll try. Also get somewhere safe and far away from the city." I said and she nodded.

"Secondly, I've been thinking. What if one of the witches working with Papa Tunde is Celeste?" Hayley asked me and I looked at the drawings. "I mean think about it, Davina drew them and called the drawings evil, right?" It made sense.

"We need to tell Klaus." I said and we walked downstairs to see Papa Tunde's body on the floor. The Mikaelson family, including Marcel, were looking at it. They heard us and turned to us.

"Hayley has a theory about who one of them could be." I said to them and Hayley spoke up.

"Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste." Hayley said and they didn't get it.

"Davina was warning us that a great evil is coming. Elijah you even said it yourself, you said she called the drawings evil." I said to them.

"First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us." Klaus said to us and I nodded in agreement.

~

(Her Outfit ^^) I changed clothes before Rebekah and I left the compound

(Her Outfit ^^) I changed clothes before Rebekah and I left the compound. We have just arrived at the plantation house, and were walking towards the front porch. Hayley was going to the Bayou to find a safe place to turn. "I thought I was gonna have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming." Rebekah said to me.

"Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect me and the babies, right?" I asked her and Rebekah raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"Hey, I'm on your side, remember? So, what gives?" Rebekah asked and I sighed.

"Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah."

"So what? You're preggers, you can't turn. And I'm sure Hayley's going to be fine." Rebekah said to me.

"Yes, but we wanted to invite a few people over..." I said to her.

"Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst you're cursed Crescent Clan will be -"

"Human, but only for a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon, so... I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou." I said and Rebekah seemed shocked.

"Josh isn't dead yet? Well good on him. I love a nice survival story." Rebekah said. She noticed a man wheeling a dolly out of the house and seemed surprised. "Who the bloody hell is that?"

"Kegs out back, right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yup." He said and I cleared my throat awkwardly before turning back to Rebekah.

"Right. It appears you weren't gonna wait for me to grant you permission to throw a kegger." Rebekah said amused.

"Listen, you all want me safe? Fine." I raised my hands up in surrender. "I'll do as I'm told. I'll play damsel in the glass tower. But tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family. Now, you can rat me out and send me to my room, or you could help me to throw one hell of a party." I said to her and she sighed before we walked into the house.