chapter 2

Mesagi was now on an arena, with Cardin opposite of him, as the students were cheering.

Mesagi was equipped with his weapons he made with the help from some other people: his twin gray katanas, side by side.

"Hope you're ready for some pummeling," Cardin taunted Mesagi.

"I'm ready," Mesagi replied, smiling, as he rested his arms on his katanas.

"Let the match begin!!" Miss Goodwitch yelled out, and Mesagi's first instinct was to take out his left katana.

He pulled the trigger near the hilt and there were 'clank' sounds out. The blade is elongating.

When it stopped, he took the blade out, and it revealed a katana of average length.

"Hope you're ready, cause one strike is all I need," Mesagi said, as he had his left foot forward before letting his left foot do a 180°, his katana following as he held it with both hands.

Cardin wasted no time as he charged forward, towards Mesagi, his mace raised.

Mesagi just stayed in the pose for 2 seconds before he seemingly dissapeared, and when he appeared, he slashed Cardin's side and appeared behind him.

Knowing it wasn't enough, he slashed him again at the back, being in front of Cardin, before changing his katana to a hand held shotgun and pulled the trigger.

The result, Mesagi flew several feet away, but Cardin flew even further, thanks to the impact of the shotgun blast, and Cardin doesn't seem to be standing back up anytime soon.

Mesagi got to his feet, and slightly pulled something near the trigger, causing an empty red coloured shotgun shell to come out.

Everyone was just in utter shock, watching. It only lasted for a while, and it was utterly shocking that Cardin lost quickly.

Mesagi changed his shotgun back to a katana and put it back to its sheath, and the 'clank' sound appeared again and stopped.

"The winner is Mesagi!" The announcer yelled out and everyone cheered for him.

.......

"Dude!! How do you do it?!!" Ruby asked Mesagi, who was sitting against a tree, resting(?)

"I have my ways, and no, I can't teach you unless you have a sword," Mesagi replied.

"Aww..." Ruby pouted at him, who just gave a happy, but nervous chuckle.

"Sorry. But I do know someone who's an expert on mid-range weapons. I can have him teach you a few moves. Want that?" He offered.

"Sounds like a good idea!" Ruby said, before suddenly hugging Mesagi.

"Thanks!" She continued. "You're welcome, sis," he accidentally blurted out, which causes him to close his mouth and blush from embarrassment.

Ruby laughed at this. "You're funny, y'know," she said, smiling. Mesagi smiled back.

"I think you're teammates are looking for you," Mesagi said, as Ruby's team mates were waving at them.

"Yeah. Gotta go. See ya!" Ruby said, running towards her teammates.

Mesagi sighed a bit and got to his feet, before he went to his dorm room.

..........

"This is so uncomfortable," Mesagi said, as he sat on the bed. There was a closet at the corner, the bed he was on and a bathroom. Now it's up to him if he wants to design his room.

He then laid himself onto his bed; letting his weapons lean against the wall near his bed.

"I just hope things aren't as bad as just now though," Mesagi muttered, before slowly closing his eyes and let darkness succumb him into his dream.