12. Seriously? Again?

{Sara's POV}

He looked shocked. That's all I can say.

"She's a-alive?" Jake asks and I nod.

"That is what I just said. But I do know she is going to attack. But if you harm her I will kill you." I growl at him. He looks taken aback.

"You just growled at me to protect someone who wants to hurt the pack." I sigh and nod.

"She wants revenge, because she thinks I'm dead, and so she wants to kill the Luna, which happens to be me, because she thinks our pack killed me." He looks confused at my statement.

"What?"

"Sigh. I mean she thinks that the pack killed me, so she wants to kill the heart of the pack, me. Which is kinda hypocritical an redundant but who can blame her?" I ask. He nods in agreement.

"When will she attack?" He asks.

I shrug, but then hear a whisper.

You only have a month, my child. Use it wisely.

Okay. So we have a month. Thanks mom.

"A month. Training starts harder today. Now get me outta this bed!" I demand like a little kid wanting sugar before bed. But unlike little kids, I get my wish.

"Okay baby girl. Lets go." He whispers in my ear and I shiver. Darn mate bond. I chuckle at my thoughts.

"Jake. I'm leading the training. Take me to the guest house. I have to speak with my pack." I whisper. He nods.

We get there in like 2 minutes. It normally takes like 1, but Jake wanted to be careful with me. I sighed. He was super protective and it was really funny.

He knocked on the door.

I kicked it open.

I couldn't resist.

"HONEY! I'M HO-OME!" I yell. Immediately several pairs of voices yell back.

"INTRUDER!"

"GET THE SHOT GUN!"

"SHUT THE DOOR IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!"

I had to laugh at the last one. I squirmed in Jake's arms until he let me go. I grinned and shouted back.

"I CAN'T CLOSE THE DOOR BECAUSE THERE IS NO DOOR ON THE HINGES!" I hear a groan. I laugh softly and smile. I missed my pack.

I look up the stairs to see two of the guys with guns and silver bullets.

"Riley's here!" They whisper. Normal wolves couldn't hear, but I could.

"Why does everyone know more than me?" I whine, stamp my foot, and cross my arms.

Sam shouted to me.

"WHY ISN'T THERE A DOOR ON THE HINGES?" She's so funny.

"I BROKE IT DOWN!" I yelled back.

"Nick. Max. Don't make me get Kyle." I threatened. They raised their guns.

"Leave Riley. Or we shoot!" Are they serious?

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU KICKED DOWN THE DOOR! YOU'RE TAKING ME SHOPPING TO PAY FOR MY COLDNESS!" Sam shouted.

"FINE! BUT I'M NOT MAXING OUT MY CREDIT CARD THIS TIME!" I shouted back. Jake looked at me like I was crazy and pointed to the guys with the Guns. I giggled.

"Put the guns down. I'm Sara." They looked skeptical. Like majorly.

"Prove it!" They said and I was about to answer when Sam decided to speak/yell again.

"FINE! WE'LL LEAVE A DOLLAR ON IT! HAPPY?" She yelled.

"EXTREMELY!" I yelled back. I heard her giggle.

"Oh right. Proof. Okay. Ask me a question only Sara would know." I said smirking.

"Where's your birthmark?" They asked. Okay. Not only I know this. My entire pack does for...safety reasons.

"Simple. On my shoulder blade. Looks like a really intricate tattoo. And by the way. Riley and I are twins. We have the same birthmark idiots." I said. They growled.

"Okay. Here's a harder one. Who's your favorite? Nick or me?" Max asked. I smirked.

"Easy. It's Kyle!" I said.

"I heard my name and I appear!" Kyle suddenly says. I giggle as max and nick frown.

I run and jump on Kyle.

"Kyle!" I squeal!

"Hey Sara!" He says hugging me.

"This is why you are my favorite. None of these three doorknobs" I pause and point to Nick, Max, and Jake, "can tell Riley and I apart." I finish with a smirk. Unlike the others, he has actually met Riley. So has jake but it's been a while.

"What? How can they not tell you apart? You guys have different style, hair length, and different smirks and smiles." He says, listing off each one on his fingers, and he forgot he was holding me, so I hit the ground.

"Anywho! Lets her training. We need to train this pack. We have less than a month to prepare for war." I say in full alpha mode. Or full on AL mode. I could use it ALl the time. See what I did there? Hahaha. I'm so punny.

"SAMMY! LET'S GO KICK SOME WEREWOLF BUTT!" I scream, an instantly she is by my side, looking at me with an evil glint in her eye, and I'm sure I look the same.

We called the pack to the training grounds. I separated them into groups.

"Group 1, you're with Jake and Kyle! Go work on your speed! Group 2, you're with Nick and Max! Go work on your senses! Group 3, you're with me and Sam! We're working on fighting. Now move it people before I make you all do 10 laps around the territory." I yell to the pack. They all scurry to their designated areas. I look at Sam, at the same time as she looks at me. We say at the same time.

"Let's do this."