AE - 15

((Warning. Extremely graphic.))

I shook my head, trying to shake to dizziness from it.

I opened my eyes to darkness. I was strapped to a table. I tried to break the bonds, but they were too strong.

"Hello Sara." A vaguely familiar voice called. I couldn't place it, but I knew their voice.

"Who's there?" I croaked, my throat raw for some reason.

"I'm hurt you don't remember me. I mean I only have known you for at least a year. Maybe two." The person said.

Male. Definitely male.

"Well I don't." I said.

"Well, let me jog your memory." He whispered and stepped into the light.

I gasped.

"Max?" He grinned maliciously.

"Yes 'Alpha'?" He asked sarcastically.

"How could you? I thought we were friends." I whispered, choking on tears of betrayal.

"Well you thought wrong. Now. We wait. As soon as your pack hears what happened they'll probably blame Midnight. Probably Jake. They won't help, then the rogues and hunters can attack and take out their pack. Simple as that." He said with a shrug.

"Why?" I croaked.

"Why? WHY? Oh. I'll tell you. They raped and killed my mother, my sister, my mate, but not before they gave birth. My sister, only 13 at the time, forced to have a child. My mate, whom I had just met. All. Gone now. By midnight. Every single unmated male, even some mated, each had their go at them. Multiple times a day, they had a contest of who could rape them most. They made a contest out of it. And now I'm going to do the same to you. Make you pay for what happened to those I love. And let the rogues and hunters I have here do the same. Trust me. It'll be worse than what happened to my mother, sister, and mate. You'll get all they got and more. You won't even know what hit you." He growled out.

I gasped.

"No. Please no. Max. Please. Don't do this." I cried out.

"It's too late. As soon as you got here, that's when they started. Now it's my turn. Let's see how many times I can make you scream. And my friend is here as well. I think you know him, don't you? Come on out Richard." He said.

I choked in disbelief.

"Richard?"

"Hey princess. I want you to be awake for this. Not that I waited, but I wanted to be the first person to do this to you awake. I can't wait to start." He said, his once warm eyes cold and dead and I gasped and started struggling.

Suddenly I realized something. They said they hadn't waited. I suddenly felt pain in my nether regions.

I struggled harder. Richard came up to me and pulled out a knife. I winced.

He grinned and sliced my shirt open.

"Don't worry. We won't scar your body permanently." He whispered, running his hands across my chest. I winced. He pulled the tatters of my shirt off. He then started groping my breasts and I tried to hold back a sob. Suddenly, he stopped. He bent down, and unhooked my feet from the table, and stood the table up, so I was basically standing.

He then hooked the restraints on my feet to the floor, and then took unhooked my hands, and bound them to the ceiling in the middle of the room.

"Sorry I couldn't have you alone. Max is gonna share you with me right now. Otherwise I'd have you on the table. But this'll do." Richard said maliciously. I struggled harder, but the way I was bound made it impossible to get away.

He then unhooked my bra, and I choked bak another sob. He then sliced through my pants, and cut off my pants and underwear in one stroke. He tore off the fabric that clung to my body.

I stood there in front of him, not willingly, and he smiled evilly. Then Max came in.

"Ah. I see you got her prepped." Richard nodded, and unbuckled his pants. Max did the same.

They each stripped and then got closer to me.

Each step they took, I struggled harder.

I couldn't get away.

Max stood behind me, and Richard in front. I started screaming for help. Richard started thrusting into me, and groping me hard, and Max started thrusting into me as well, but this time in back. Max started kissing my neck.

I struggled to get them to stop, but they wouldn't.

This went on for hours, them moaning and groaning in delight.

Me screaming in pain and defeat, and in the end, I couldn't even scream anymore.

I lost count of how many men came in and raped me, both in front and back, so they could do me at the same time.

They had me do things I'd never do willingly.

They wouldn't stop. Even when I somehow slept, they were there.

When two people came in they'd switch positions every so often.

************

I had no idea how long I'd been here. In this room. All I know is that it had to be upwards of a month. I hadn't moved in over a week. I just hung there limply.

I had nothing.

Nothing at all.