Lance blinked, staring at Keith in surprise. "What?"

Keith gestured with his hands. "Show me what seven minutes in heaven is."

"We don't have a closet."

"That's already been pointed out."

Lance scratched the back of his neck, but sighed. "Fine, fine. You are the winner of gay chicken, after all." Keith puffed out his chest proudly.

Lance cleared his throat, his own cheeks turning pink. "Come here." He murmured with a gesture to himself. "Seven minutes in heaven is always played in tight places, like a closet, so... We gotta act like we're in a... Tight place."

"So we've got to be really close." Keith nodded, shuffling closer. He seemed to think for a moment, then unfolded his legs and pulled himself into Lance's lap.

"Whoa!" Lance gasped at the sudden contact, throat dry as Keith's legs now wrapped around his waist. "Wh-what-!?"

"You said tight places." Keith gestured, then wrapped his arms around Lance's shoulders. "What if it's really tight? We'd have to be like this."

Lance nodded awkwardly, averting his gaze. "R-right!" He squeaked, then cleared his throat. "Right!" Lance hesitated before placing his hands on Keith's waist. "Well... Now, we... Some people kiss... Others will make out... Then everyone else gets... Really steamy with it."

Keith slowly nodded as he listened. "So, some people are like this," he leaned forward and gently pressed his lips to Lance's. Lance froze up again and couldn't respond. Keith pulled back only slightly. "And others will do this," Keith curled his fingers in Lance's hair and crushed their mouths together again. Lance gripped Keith's waist, eyes tightly shut as he finally responded to Keith's smooth, wet lips.

He nipped Keith's lip, causing the shorter paladin to gasp. Lance's tongue flicked out and slid along Keith's. Keith hummed and returned the gesture.

Once they finally pulled apart, they were panting softly. Lance gulped, noticing how tight his jeans were becoming as he stared at Keith's flushed, hot expression.

"And then... Everyone else..." Keith murmured, gaze searching Lance's.

"Is like this." Lance finished, pulling Keith back in. Keith moaned softly, grinding against Lance. Lance cursed, kissing Keith harder.

Keith gasped as Lance undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He tugged Lance's hair as the blue paladin palmed his erection. Lance's other hand trailed up Keith's shirt before pulling it off and tossing the fabric over by their shoes and Keith's jacket.

With Keith's help, Lance shrugged off his own jacket and tossed it, then lost his shirt as well. Messily, their lips mashed together again, Lance reaching between them to fumble with pants.

Lance gasped as he lost his balance when trying to get up, then they fell over. They tumbled for a moment, then laughed as they landed in the nearby stream.

Keith lay in the water as the returned to undressing each other. He kicked off his pants and helped Lance get rid of his jeans. Keith moaned loudly, unashamedly as Lance sucked and bit his neck while also squeezing and caressing his cock through his boxers.

"A-ah! Lance!" He shuddered as his boxers were discarded. Lance kissed down Keith's neck, then down his chest. Lance raised Keith's leg, then reached up. He prodded Keith's lips, so Keith gladly opened his mouth.

Keith hummed, closing his mouth around three digits. Lance bit his lip, watching Keith's erotic expression as his fingers were licked and sucked on, Keith's hands on his wrist to keep him there. Keith popped his mouth open, pulling Lance's hand up to reveal three sucked, dripping fingers.