~

Elijah came back to the compound with Sophie. Rebekah, Klaus, and I were discussing our current predicament. "So you have stolen the remains of the very person that Davina's been drawing for months. Would you care to explain this startling coincidence?" Elijah asked and I sighed. Well, Elijah knows.

"I can't. I didn't even know who Celeste Dubois was until I -" Sophie was cut off when the house started to shaking violently again. Sophie looked alarmed, but Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, and I were merely irritated. "Was that Davina?" She asked us and I nodded.

"A nice little habit she'd developed." I said.

"And the earthquake I felt today?"

"Also Davina. And, she's taken up vomiting dirt." I looked at Rebekah once those words left her mouth. She vomiting dirt? I looked back at Sophie and she looked like she was panicking.

"Oh. We have a huge problem. I thought that we had more time, but we need to complete the Harvest now." Sophie told us.

"Said the desperate witch, conveniently." Klaus said to her.

"I'm serious! That earthquake you just felt is a preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us." Sophie exclaimed.

"Why should we believe you?" Elijah asked her.

"You've met Davina, you know her story. For months now, she's been holding all the power of the three girls sacrificed in the Harvest ritual. A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person was never meant to hold that much power. It's tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it." Sophie said to us and I sighed. It's official, I rather deal with Mystic Falls and it's problems over this any day.

~

So, Elijah found out I knew about Hayley's plan and now he's ignoring me. Ugh, when did life get so complicated? Elijah, Klaus, Marcel and I are congregated downstairs. Elijah is pacing around anxiously.

"We sedated her too heavily." Elijah said and I sighed.

"Well, if this is her sedated, I'd hate to see her otherwise. We all agreed that Davina must be sacrificed. There's no need to let her blow the roof off our heads in the meantime." Klaus said to him.

"No way! You're not touching her!" Marcel said and punched Klaus angrily.

"MARCEL!" I yelled at him. Klaus rubbed his face annoyed.

"Okay, I'll let you have that one." Klaus said and I looked at the pair of them.

"Marcel, no one wishes to see Davina come to less harm than I, but there is no scenario here in which we simply wait this out. She's going to die." Elijah explained.

"According to Sophie, the witch who screwed over everybody here." Marcel said.

"The Harvest was working before it was stopped. If a non believer like Sophie Deveraux can come to have faith that these girls will be resurrected, then I, also, am a believer." Elijah explained to him.

"I saved Davina from the Harvest, and now you want me to just hand her over?" Marcel asked and looked at me for help. Elijah and Klaus looked at me as well and I sighed for the millionth time today.

"What do you want me to say Marcel? That I'm happy about this! Of course I'm not. I actually like Davina." I explained to him.

"The earthquake I was willing to chalk up to hideous coincidence, but these winds? If Davina is not sacrificed, then every inch of earth that shook, everything blowing about now will soon be drenched in water and consumed by fire." Klaus said to him.

"Oh! Now you care!" Marcel said to him.

"I have always cared!" He snapped at him and Marcel looked at Klaus, then left angrily. Elijah turned to Klaus and gave him a look.

"Not a people person, are you, Niklaus?" Elijah asked. You're one to talk.

"Nonsense. I love people. Just on my way to warn a couple of prominent ones in case the weather gets out of hand. If you fancy yourself as plus diplomatique, perhaps you'd like to come along." Klaus said to him.

"No. Soon Sophie Deveraux shall be consecrating Celeste's remains, and though her actions are reprehensible, still I should be there to pay my respects." Elijah said and I stared at him. I walked up to him hesitantly and he looked at me.

"Hey. Look, I'm sorry. But don't be pissed at me because I knew. I tried to talk Hayley out of it." I explained and he looked at me coldly.

"I better be going." Elijah said and left. I sighed and looked at Klaus who shouted at him.

"Which one of us is the people person again?" He yelled at Elijah, as he walked away, and I hit Klaus's arm.

~

Hayley and I were in the courtyard, packing up canned food into cardboard boxes, when Klaus came down the stairs. Hayley was still upset, and I was trying to comfort her, but she just wanted something to take her mind off of everything that happened with Elijah.

"I'm going to go upstairs." Hayley said and I nodded. She walked away and I finished packing the canned food. Klaus noticed us and walked up to me.

"Where is she going?" Klaus asked and I sighed.

"To cry into a pillow because of Elijah." I explained and he sighed, like I did before.

"What are you doing?" Klaus asked and I looked down at the box.

"Hayley and I were gonna take these to the -"

"If you say, "Bayou," I will find a nice comfy dungeon and throw you in. This is not the night to be out there -"

"- For anyone. But some people don't have a choice." I said cutting him off. I watched as Klaus reconsidered and picked up one of the boxes.

"Right. Grab that lot and come with me." Klaus said and I did as I was told.