"What are you doing, my love?" He asked me.

"Trying to find some privacy, so I could call Bonnie back." He looked at the three vampire behind me. "I might just be a werewolf now, but if you piss me off, I'll find the strength of a hybrid to get back at you." I said to him and walked away, after giving him a kiss on the cheek.

~

I walked into the garage while Davina was talking to Josh. I liked Josh. He was a good guy. "I'm sure if you could actually stop Klaus, you would've done it already." I said and leaned against the wall as they turned to me.

"You're Alex. Klaus' wife." Davina said recognizing me.

"Girlfriend? Yes. Wife? Eh. I'm the pregnant Hy-werewolf. And you must be the all-powerful super witch, Davina? And let's not forget Josh, newbie vampire way out of his element, voted "Most Likely to Die Next." I said to them.

"Fantastic." Josh said while nodding nervously.

"Hey, I'm just another one of Klaus' prisoners. Of course, it would suck if he found out you're still lurking around." Davina looked at me confused. "Maybe there's a world where we can all look out for each other?" I asked them.

~

I walked in the living room to see Klaus reading a book. I was going to sit next to him, but then I remembered what he did to the werewolves, and I changed my mind. "Those werewolves you ordered killed, that's my family." I said and Klaus looked at me.

"Not for long, love." He was silent for a moment before looking at me, to see I was clearly annoyed with him. "I mean, this so - called family of yours, they haven't done you much good, have they? Plus, don't you still have Damon and Stefan back home?" I avoided his gaze. He was right, I did still have them. "You said it yourself - they abandoned you and wanted nothing to do with you. Now it's simply your turn to do the same." Klaus explained to me.

"Maybe they had their reasons." I said to him.

Klaus closed the book angrily and got up. "Yes, well, I have reason too, little wolf. If the werewolves are dead, then the vampires have less desire to kill you. I am trying to keep you safe. Not that you appreciate the effort."

"And as soon as I have these babies, what happens to me then? Are you just expecting me to leave my children, alone with you, and go back to Damon and Stefan?" I asked him. Klaus didn't say anything, but he did look both guilty and awkward. After a moment, I gulped nervously. Well, I was hoping he would have a little more trust in me. I began to speak again after a moment or two. 

"Right... well, lucky for me, you and I have a little while before we find out." I smirked bitterly. "And, in the meantime, I will find a way to pay you back for this. As long as I'm in the family, you can't do a damn thing about it." I said and walked out of the room.

~

I walked into Davina's new room to visit her. I saw her looking for something in the boxes that she brought. "What are you looking for?" I asked her curiously.

"My violin. It must be in the attic." She answered me.

"So, just go get it."

"I can't. It's not safe for me out there."

"Funny, I was under the impression everyone was afraid of you." I said with a small smirk.

"The witches are after me." Davina said and here's the part where I become confused.

"You mean that crazy witch, Agnes? Yeah, she tried to kill me, too. The thing is, she's dead." Davina looked at me surprised by what I just told her. "Elijah killed her." I said and she turned to me, shaking her head in disbelief.