"However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor that I intend to use the blood of our children," Klaus placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked at it, then him, then back at everyone else. "To create hybrids. I assure you I do not." Klaus said and I smiled sarcastically at that last bit.

"Father of the century." I said to him and could tell he was mildly frustrated with me at this point. I looked at him and smiled sarcastically. He rolled his eyes before addressing the group again.

"It appears I will have to earn your trust. Very well." Klaus said as he walked back over to his end of the table. "We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety." I looked at him concerned and confused. What do you mean by that? "You see, how I can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?" I almost choked on my drink and my eyes widen at his words, horrified.

"What? Klaus, no!" I said to him and he ignored me.

So, wait a second. Are we back in Mystic Falls? Because last I checked, this is how we got here in the first place. You hunting down werewolfs... yet again. But Stefan was here with us last time. Man! I wish my brother were here right now. Either of them or both of them, I didn't care. At least they would fight with Klaus so he could make a good decision.

"So - eat, drink, and be merry. And, tomorrow, I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt. Go ahead, have fun. Kill them all!" Klaus said and I got up from the table. Klaus looked at me confused on what I was doing, but I just walked past him.

"I knew I should have left the minute I had the chance." I said and walked upstairs away from him, making sure everyone heard that.

~

The next day, I walked alone downstairs toward the side door of the compound as I tried to sneak away, so I could call Bonnie. It was time I told someone, other than Caroline, Matt, and Damon, what was going on here and why I hadn't called any of them in weeks. Plus, I wanted answers. I looked around, to see if I was being watched, but before I could go anywhere...Diego, cut in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.

"Going somewhere?" He asked and I was about to answer him, but Elijah appeared and broke his neck. Good I never like him, plus he was a pain in the ass.

"Elijah, you shouldn't be here. Klaus has his guys watching me." I said to him, worried. Elijah's my friend, I worry about my friends.

"I wouldn't worry about them." Elijah said with a shrug. At that moment two other vampires got kicked down, they were hiding around the corner, and Rebekah and Hayley walked up to us. "Come, we mustn't linger. We'll get you some place safe." Elijah said and tried to get me to go with them.

"No, you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. I've been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus. It's the werewolves who need help." Elijah seemed more interested in what Klaus was up to, once those words left my mouth. "He ordered a wolf hunt as some jacked-up peace offering to Marcel's crew. You have to help them." I said and Hayley looked at me shocked.

"Out in the Bayou? Do we look like a bloody vampire-rescue-squad with our werewolf sidekick? I think you should be grateful we came to save you!" Rebekah whispered incredulously.

"Listen. Rebekah. For a hundred years, I've wanted to know who the other half of my family was, and just as I find out that they're out there, in the Bayou, Klaus ordered them to be killed." She looked down sympathetically. "You wanna help me? Help them. Please." I said and they nodded. All three of them left and I heard someone walk up behind me. I turned around to see Klaus standing there. He had his hands linked behind his back and he smirked at me.