10

"Apparently, Bendy left to go do something. I think it had to do with a shop or something." I said, shrugging a little.

     "Do you know how to get there?" Boris asked.

     "Pretty sure" I said, pointing ahead of me. Boris refused to let me walk on my own, but I guess him carrying me is better than being idle.

     It didn't take long for us to arrive at a small shop, a few silhouettes moving around inside. Boris opened the door, and poked his head in. Bendy was having a fanboy moment, and I didn't blame him. I mean, his idol, Felix, was right in front of him. "Hey Bendy" Boris said, shifting me over so he could wave to Bendy. I caught Felix looking at me, and I awkwardly looked away.

     "Hi Boris" Bendy smiled, breaking his trance to look at us. "Why are you carrying (Y/n)?" Bendy asked.

     "Cause he thinks that I'm unable to walk." I sighed.

     "(Y/n), you're sick! You should be in bed resting! You're lucky that we need to keep moving." Boris exclaimed, scolding me a little. I let out a small huff, and turned towards Bendy, who was rolling out the map. We began conversing over where the closest piece was and how to get to it.

     "When you say piece, do you happen to be referring to the Ink Machine Piece?" Felix asked, seeming very interested. Felix then went into detail about how he was so interested and how he learned of the Ink Machine. I leaned my head back, and Boris walked over to a more secluded part of the building.

     "Are you okay (Y/n)?" Boris asked.

     "I-I'm fine. Just a little light-headed." I mumbled. Boris gently set me on the floor so I could collect myself. I could faintly hear the conversation, so me being me, I listened.

     "Is your friend over there okay?" Felix asked.

     "She says so, but she has a fever." Boris said.

     "A fever! She should be resting!" Felix exclaimed.

     "Try telling that to her" Bendy huffed.

     "I may be internally dying or whatever, but that doesn't mean I'm deaf. Just a little info, since you seem to have forgotten that I have ears." I called out to Bendy.

     "Sorry-" Bendy called. "-not sorry"

     "Again! I'm not deaf!"  yelled in frustration. By this point I had collected myself. I used the wall to help support me, slowly walking over to my companions and Felix.

     "Well, let's get going!" Bendy exclaimed, heading out. It took me a few seconds to realize that Felix was coming along. 'When did that happen?' I asked myself. Well, I guess he's coming along. "Now to find Cuphead and Mugman." Bendy sighed.

     "Easy" I said, sitting down. "Help! I've been shot!" I yelled, falling over and playing dead. Bendy, Boris, and Felix tried to contain their laughter at my acting. In a matter of minutes, Cup and Mugs were at my side.

     "Now let's get a move on" Boris said, trailing behind Felix.

     "I know that I'm supposed to love you since you're my sister, but I really hate you right now." Cup said.

     "You'll get over it." I said, shrugging a little. I had switched people, so now Cup was carrying me. This was definitely a strange group.

Hello guys! On Chapter 8 and Chapter 9, I was getting comments about how people wanted me to continue the story, or they didn't want me to quit. I'm not sure where they got the idea, since I never mentioned quitting or discontinuing the story.

I want to keep this story going as long as I can, though I'm catching up to the blog. This means slower updates, and possibly more character building. I also just got back from vacation, so I couldn't write or edit anything. Sorry!