7

I spat out a bit of ink, my legs barely holding me up. Boris rubbed my back, while Bendy supported me. Ink was dripping down my face, covering my eyes. I used my shirt to wipe the ink away, but it kept flowing. My tears were splattering on the ground, and ink was staining the grass. "It..." I gasped. "It hurts" I whimpers, ink dribbling out of my mouth. I clutched my stomach in pure agony.
     "Its okay (Y/n), you'll beat this" Boris assured.
     "Your lucky-" I said, before coughing up a lot of ink. "-that you can have such optimism. I'm near the end of my road kid." I finished.
     "No, don't say that (y/n)! You're gonna make it!" Boris whimpered.
     "We both know that I can only make it so far." I said, letting out a large cough, my whole body trembling. The pain began to go away, and the ink stopped flowing. "L-lets get moving" I said, grabbing Boris's shoulder to pull myself up.
     "(Y/n), we need to rest, especially you!" Bendy protested.
     "I'm fine" I panted, taking one step before my legs gave out.
     "(Y/n), we all need to take a break" Bendy said, putting his hand on my back.
     "F-fine. I don't want to stay idle for too long though." I groaned, lolling my head back. Boris picked me up, and started to head towards a nearby hotel. Sweat trickled down my forehead, and I let out a small sigh.
     "Hey (y/n), are you feeling alright?" Bendy asked, looking at me. "You're awfully pale" Bendy pointed out.
     "I'm fine, we need to keep going" I protested. Bendy reached up, and grabbed my arm.
     "You are not fine, you're burning hot!" Bendy exclaimed. I let out a small sigh, and let my head fall back.
     "S-so tired" I mumbled.
     "Get some rest, it will make you feel better" Bendy assured. I took his word, and drifted off.

     "She's in here" Bendy said. I hesitantly opened my eyes, onto to see my brothers walking in.
     "Hey sis, how's it going?" Cup asked.
     "Meh" I groaned.
     "We happened to run across Bendy and Boris. We came to say hi to you. Bendy says that you've got a fever, and we wanted to make sure that your okay." Cup said.
     "I'm fine. They're worrying over nothing." I mumbled. Cup put his hand against my forehead, and yanked it away.
     "Ow! You are burning hot!" Cup yelped.
     "Yes, I am hot" I said, a little delusional.
     "Beauty wise, or temperature wise?" Mugs asked.
     "Both" I panted, a little sweat dripping down my forehead.
     "I don't know what else to do. You have ice packs surrounding you, and you don't have any blankets on." Cups said. "We could take your shirt off, but thats a little weird." Cups joked.
     "Doesn't sound half bad" I said.
     "I was joking, you know that, right?" Cups asked.
     "Yeah, but I'm putting my input in" I said.
     "I'm gonna hate myself for this" Cups whispered to himself, before unbuttoning my shirt.
     "A little off topic, but I haven't seen you without that cloak for so long." Cup said.
     "Yeah, I suppose" I said.

(THE FORMAT CHANGES HERE!)

     "(Y/n), listen to me" Cup said.

     "I am listening!" I grumbled.

     "You can't yell at me for this later. You asked for it." Cup said.

     "Just get on with it. I feel like I'm burning alive." I complained.

     "Okay" Cup whispered. Cup grabbed ahold of my shirt, and awkwardly unbuttoned my shirt. There was a light blush dusted on his cheeks.

     "Perv, checking out your sister" I teased.

     "I am not! I just feel really awkward doing this!" Cup protested.

     "Mhm" I hummed. I was teasing Cup, just because I know that he gets flustered easily. Out of everyone here, I know Cup the best. Sure, Mugs has been with him longer, but I got to meet both sides of him. The kind and easily flustered Cup, and the jerk and rude Cup. Mugs only sees him as selfless and a hero. Those are two things that Cup really isn't. He's pretty selfish, and he would definitely play the role of a villain.

     "Done" Cup said, snapping me back to reality. I let out a small sigh of relief as cold air cooled me off.

     "Thanks, I know how awkward that is for you" I said, a small smile hinting at my face. I turned over, and was met with the blushing faces of Bendy and Boris. While Boris seemed to be a bit more mature about it, Bendy couldn't help but stare. His whole face was completely covered with a blush.

    "What, have you never seem a bra before?" I jokingly asked.

     "N-no, I haven't. I didn't think I would ever." Bendy stuttered. Boris shook his head.

     "You're hitting on girls all the time Bendy. You would eventually see a bra." I chuckled.

     "What do you mean by that?" Bendy asked. I gave him a moment to think my response over. His whole face became a whole shade darker before he said anything. "(Y/n), oh my god. Never go there again."

     "No promises, but I can try" I laughed.

     "I'm out!" Bendy yelled, leaving the room.

     "Don't bring home any more girls!" I called out. Bendy walked back, flipped me off, then left. I chuckled, before coughing a little. "Ow" I mumbled.

     "(Y/n), just being honest, you sound like shit." Cup said.

     "What are you talking about? I sound sexy!" I said, flipping my hair.