3

The moment that my eyes opened, the pain flooded to me. I slowly sat up, careful to not make a sound. I crept towards the door, and flinched as Bendy groaned. Boris shifted, but didn't wake up. I slowly opened the door, and stepped out into the hallway. I walked to the end of the hall, and let out a wheeze. I stepped over to the elevator, ink dripping from the corner of my mouth. I stepped in, and pressed the button for the lobby. Ink was pouring from my eyes, and I was beginning to pant. I was trying my best to not cough, but it hurt so much.
     As the doors opened, I quickly exited the building. Nobody was at the front desk, which made my life so much easier. I stepped around to the side and collapsed. I began wheezing and coughing uncontrollably, barely having time to breathe. Ink was dripping off my forehead, and splattering the ground. My eyes were growing heavy, but I couldn't go back to sleep, at least not here. I wiped my mouth, forehead, and eyes, and walked back into the building. I went back up through the elevator since it's quieter than going up flights of stairs. When I finally made it back up, the sun was just beginning to rise, the sky a beautiful range of blues and yellows.
     I stepped onto my room, and noticed that Bendy and Boris were still sleeping. I had only been gone for ten minutes, but these two seem like they can sleep through anything. "Bendy, Boris, wake up" I said. Boris groaned, and Bendy's eyes fluttered open.
     "Five more minutes" Bendy grumbled, then closed his eyes again. I shook my head and went into the bathroom to get ready. I changed clothes, brushed my teeth and hair, and put my hair up. I stepped out of the bathroom to see Boris sitting up and rubbing his eyes. No surprise here, but Bendy had fallen back asleep.
     "Alright midget, let's go" I said, grabbing Bendy and tossing him over my shoulder.
     "I'm not a midget!" Bendy screeched, flailing around to try and get out of my reach. I turned around to face Boris, who was struggling to contain his laughter.
     "Come on, I gotta say bye to Mick before we head off." I said.
     "We?" Boris asked.
     "Oh yeah, you weren't awake for that." I thought aloud. "Well, I'm coming with you guys on your quest." I said.
     "Really?" Boris exclaimed.
     "No! I'm just going to sit on the ceiling until I die. Of course I'm coming with you guys!" I joked, rolling my eyes. I started to walk out of the room until Boris broke out in laughter.
     "What?" I asked.
     "Bendy's still in your shoulder" Boris giggled.
     "Midget can stay there" I said, walking out. Boris followed soon after, carrying two bags. Bendy smacked my back for calling him a midget. It didn't bother me too much. Boris and I obviously found it funny.

     I knocked on the door, and waited for a response. "Oh, hello (Y/n)! How's it going?" Mickey asked.
     "Good. But, I'm leaving with these guys." I said, motioning towards Bendy and Boris.
     "Well, at least come in so we can have a good and proper goodbye." Mickey said, stepping aside to let us in. I stepped inside, and threw Bendy onto a bed.
     "Bye Mick" I said, bending down to hug him.
     "Can you take your hood off? It's been a while, and who knows when I'll see you again." Mick said.
     "No way!" I said, pointing at Bendy and Boris, who weren't really paying attention.
     "Please?" Mick asked.
     "I really hate you" I said, letting Mick pull my hood off.
     "Now where is everybody else?" I asked.
     "Donald is out doing his thing, Ozzy's in his room, and Goofy is somewhere." Mick said.
     "Didn't want to say bye to Donald anyways" I muttered, looking around for Goofy. I found him doing-I mean attempting- to do the wash. I pressed a button and turned the dial. "Bye Goofy" I said, giving him a hug.
     "Aw, bye (Y/n)" Goofy said. I walked back, and headed over to Ozwald's room.
     "Hey Ozzy, how's it going?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder. Ozzy only nodded his head. "Well, I'm leaving with Bendy and Boris. I hope to see you around." I said, hugging Ozzy. Ozzy hugged me, and wrote something down on his chalkboard.
     "Stay safe. Love you" Ozzy wrote.
     "Thanks Ozzy, love you too" I said, smiling a little. I stepped off his bed, and was then attacked by a billion bunny kids.
     "Ah!" I yelped, falling to the floor.
     "Don't go!" "Bye (Y/n)!" "I'll miss you!" "I'll miss you more!" "No you won't!" "Yes I will!" "She misses me more!" "Don't fight! (Y/n)'s leaving!" The bunny kids shouted.
     "Bye! I will miss all of you!" I exclaimed, standing up with a bunch of bunny kids at my feet. I slowly but surely left the room, making sure to not step on anyone.
     "Should we be going now?" I asked, looking at Bendy and Boris. Both their mouths were open, and their eyes were wide. "Yes, I have a face. Get over it. Let's get moving." I said, pulling my hood up. I grabbed Bendy, and tossed him over my shoulder. Bendy had his bag on, and Boris had his.
     "Well, bye again!" I said, waving one last time to Mick.
     "Bye (Y/n), Boris, Bendy. Hope to see you around." Mick said. I waved goodbye, and walked out of his room, Boris leading the way.
     Well, this is probably the most ready I've ever been in my life. Let's go.