2

"If it isn't a burden, that'd be great" Bendy said.
     "Great! You guys can stay in (Y/n)'s room. She has two spare beds in her room."
     "If it's okay with her" Bendy said.
     "Mick, I never agreed to thi-"
     "Perfect! Let's head over right now!" Mick said. I shook my head, and followed behind Mick, Bendy and Boris telling behind me. The sky was a midnight blue, and the stars were twinkling.

     On the third floor, Mickey began walking away. "Come on" I said, motioning forward. My tail bounced with each step, and my cloak trailed behind me. "A few rules. If you're staying the night with me, do not look at my face. Do not try to, and if you do see my face, immediately forget that you did. Got it?" I asked, continuing up the stairs.
     "Yeah, got it. But why can't we see your face?" Shorty asked.
     "I have my reasons" I said. We were almost at the top of the stairs when I heard panting. I glanced behind me, and saw Bendy and Boris laying on the stairs. "What's your problem?" I asked.
     "This building is tall!" Boris exclaimed.
     "Why didn't we take the elevator?" Bendy asked, not directing it towards anyone.
     "You guys must be out of shape" I sighed.
     "No, not really. We are often out adventuring and all." Bendy said.
     "Sounds cool" I said, helping the two up. "Now come on, there's one floor left until we're there." I said.
     "Just a question Miss, but why is your room so far away from Mr. Mickey?" Boris asked.
     "I..." I thought, "I have reasons"
     "You aren't one for giving info, are you?" Bendy asked.
     "Thats one thing I've never been." I said.

     We finally reached the top of the stairs, and I walked to the far end of the hall. I opened my door, and motioned the two inside. They stepped inside, and I pointed at two beds. "You guys can sleep there" I said.
     "Thanks" Bendy and Boris said in unison. I grabbed a pair of loose shorts, and a large tee-shirt. I walked over to the bathroom to do my night routine. I locked the door, and slipped my cloak off. I quickly turned the shower on, and started pulling out my toothbrush, toothpaste, face wipes, and everything else I would need after I got out of the shower. I unpinned my hair, and pulled my ponytail out. My hair was almost always up and out of the way. I grabbed a towel from under the sink, and set it on the counter. By the time I was done, the water had heated up.

     I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. This is going to be a weird night. Sleeping with two complete strangers. I have absolutely no idea what their personality is! I quickly put on my pajamas and slipped my cloak on before stepping out. Boris was in bed, and Bendy was staring at the cieling. "Do you typically sleep with your cloak on?" Bendy asked, motioning towards my cloak.
     "Hell no," I said, "-but I'd rather wear it to sleep than for to to see my face."
     "Why? Are you extremely ugly or something?" Bendy asked.
     "People have their own opinions, so I can't answer that one. According to Mick, I'm pretty, so I guess take his word. Though, he always tried to flatter people with nonsense, so maybe that isn't the best idea." I rambled.
     "I think thats the most I've heard you say all day." Bendy said.
     "I suppose" I said. "Well, get some sleep. You probably have a long day ahead of you." I said.
     "Don't you have a long day too?" Bendy asked.
     "I wish I did. I do the same thing, over and over again. Wake up, get ready, eat, go get alcohol, hangout with Mick, sleep, repeat." I said, summing up my life.
     "Thats depressing" Bendy said.
     "Try living it" I said.
     "I'd rather not" Bendy said. There was a comforting moment of silence between us, which lasted for a few moments. "Can I ask you a question?" Bendy asked.
     "You just did" I stated, smirking a little.
     "Okay, can I ask you an actual question?" Bendy asked.
     "Thats two" I said.
     "How do I phrase this without it being a question?" Bendy muttered to himself.
     "Three" I said.
     "That wasn't even directed towards you!" Bendy exclaimed.
     "It was still a question" I stated.
     "I have something that I want to show you." Bendy said.
     "You could have said that from the beginning." I said.
     "I didn't think we'd have a long conversation about the amount of questions that I asked you.
     "That was nine questions today" I said, counting in my head.
     "Why are you keeping track?" Bendy asked, leaning over the bed to grab something from his bag.
     "Correction, ten questions." I said.
     "Why do I even bother?" Bendy muttered. "What do you see?" Bendy asked, holding up a paper.
     "I see some sort of map. It seems to be leading to different objects." I said. "Also, I meant twelve questions today." I said.
     "Do you wanna come adventure with us?" Bendy asked.
     "Will it be better than living your life, day by day, the same thing happening each day?" I questioned, knowing the answer.
     "Probably" Bendy stated.
     "Sure, I'm in" I said. "Well, good night" I said.
     "Night" Bendy said. And with that, we were out like a light.