9

It had been another week, and my fever hadn't let up. "Bendy, Boris, right now, my fever doesn't matter." I said, heading towards the door.

     "Yes it does!" Boris exclaimed.

     "If we don't get out and keep looking for those pieces, people are going to die of the inkness. Boris, I feel bad to put you on the spot, but if we don't get those pieces, Bendy will die." I said. Boris hung his head, and Bendy glared at me, probably for making his brother feel bad.

     "Well what about you? You'll die if we don't find the pieces." Bendy said.

     "I can assure you this much. You have longer than I do. I've had the inkness for a few years. Plus, I'm just a nobody. It's just one less person for the world to care about. There aren't too many people in my life that care about me, so it won't be a huge deal." I shrugged.

     "(Y/n), we care about you" Boris said.

     "You shouldn't. I could die at any second. It would have been better if you guys never met me." I sighed.

     "We could all die at any second. That doesn't stop us from forming bonds." Bendy said. 

     "At least they have a higher chance of survival" I muttered. Bendy let out a sigh, before dragging me back to my bed.

     "Come on, let's go" I said, walking out the door. Bendy and Boris sighed, following me. With my persistent begging, they finally gave in. They still don't want me up and moving around too much.

     "If you need anything-" Boris started.

     "Call for one of you, I know. You only blabbed about it ninety million times." I joked, rolling my eyes.

     "I'm serious. (Y/n), its been two weeks. A fever shouldn't last this long." Boris said.

     "Yeah, yeah, I know. Now, we need to keep going." I said, turning back towards the path. I stumbled a little, but regained my composure before falling over. I lagged back a little, and let Bendy lead.

     "You okay?" Boris asked.

     "Yeah, just thought someone else should lead for a bit." I said, shrugging a little. Boris shrugged, and faced Bendy again. I quietly backed away, and bolted. I ran around the outskirts of town, and hid behind a building.

     "Oh, hiya (Y/n)!" Mick exclaimed.

     "H-hi Mick. Nice to see you again." I said, sweat dripping down my forehead.

     "Where's Bendy and Boris?" Mick asked.

     "They've moved on. I'm going to look for something else, a-and meet up with them." I stuttered.

     "Well, maybe we could visit for a bit, before you have to leave again?" Mick asked me.

     "T-that would be nice" I said. I let out a cough, and my legs trembled. I quickly turned away from Mick, and covered my mouth.

     "(Y/n), are you okay?" Mick asked. I collapsed to the ground before replying.

     "Y-yeah, I'm fine" I spat out some ink, and rubbed my forehead.

     "Are you sure?" Mick asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. Before I could reply, I coughed up a bunch of ink. Mick's hand was quickly taken from my shoulder, and I heard a small gasp.

     "I wish you didn't have to find out this way." I sighed, rubbing ink from my mouth.

     "Y-you have the inkness? You need to rest at my place!" Mick exclaimed.

     "I can't. I don't want Ozzy to see this. Plus, Bendy and Boris are probably looking for me. I suddenly disappeared." I said, murmuring the last part.

     "You said that they knew where you were!" Mick exclaimed.

     "I know, I just didn't want another person worrying about me." I said.

     "Why didn't you tell them that you were leaving?" Mick asked.

     "Cause then they would come after me. They don't like leaving me on my own." I said.

     "Well, you need to get back to them." Mick said, helping me up.

     "Yeah, I know. This stays between you and me. I'll see you later!" I called. I ran out towards where Bendy and Boris were headed, and soon saw them. They were looking around for someone, or something.

     "(Y/n)! There you are!" Bendy exclaimed, running up to me.

     "Sorry for disappearing like that. Something came up." I said, wiping my mouth.

     "You had an attack, didn't you" Bendy pressed. I looked down, and rubbed my nape.

     "Why didn't you say anything? We could have helped!" Boris exclaimed.

     "I know what I should have done. It's just, you're worrying about me enough since I have a fever. I don't want to stop again because of my fever and the inkness." I said.

     "Well, we're resting for tonight, so you'll have to deal with it." Bendy said. I let out a sigh, and followed them. Bendy is nearly as stubborn as I am, and there's no way that I can change his mind. At least, not right now.

Just a quick A/N here. Thank you guys so much for 1K reads! It means a lot to me!