16. The Fourth Book

Start from the beginning

Catherine nods her head and then Anne walks through the door announcing, “I’m here and your pack is rude.”

“Follow me.” Violet says. They walk into the library, Anne and Catherine sits down. “Well I finally track down Zada she is here in Divide. I believe she knows I have found her so we have to move fast so we can get Chloe back.” Anne replies.

Violet runs her hand through her hair and explains, “There’s no need right now. We have found Chloe she is here in Divide.”

Anne looks confuse and demands, “This is great call her so I can see her.”

Violet looks down and Catherine steps in and answers, “We believe Chloe has been spelled by Zada. She came by yesterday and attack Violet and her pack. She seems very powerful, she lift Olivia up and slung her across the field with her mind. And she um…She told Violet to stay out her way and that she didn’t love her anymore. That she was here to break the imprintion.” Catherine pauses looking at Violet who is still looking down, “But she said she had to find some kind of book and she will return.”

Anne stands pacing back and forth saying, “This can’t be did she say how many books she have.”

Violet and Catherine shakes there head ‘no’ and Violet asks, “What’s so important about these book of spells?”

Anne shushes her and dials a number she then yells though the phone, “Lauren is the book still there?”

“Anne I’m so sorry I tried to protect it she beat me and then she threating my family. Anne I couldn’t let her hurt my son I’m so sorry.” Lauren cries through the phone.

“It’s okay Lauren I apologize for putting you through this. Do you know who took it?” Anne asks.

“Um…Yes I would never forget their faces. The leader had long straight midnight hair and her eyes; I would never forget those piercing grey eyes with no emotion. She told me her name was Chloe and that she was looking for a certain spell.” Lauren explains.

Anne covers her mouth with her hand not believing what she was hearing. ‘Sweet, Innocent Chloe beats and threatens someone’s family.’

“Thank you Lauren I will call you back.” Anne says hanging the phone up. She then dials someone else number and asks, “Hello Robert is the book still there.”

“Ma’am I’m sorry but it was taken three days ago. I thought you got it because there was no break in.” Robert explains through the phone, “But I will have someone on it right away.”

“That’s no need Robert I know who took it. Thank you.” Anne says hanging the phone up.

“What’s so special about these books?” Violet asks again.

“They hold dark magic. Years ago there was a war between dark witches and the light. After the light defeated the dark the ancestors hid the books and had humans guard them. No one knew the location so I don’t understand how she knew where they were.” Anne explains.

“Why would you have humans protecting dark magic?” Violet questions.

“Because we didn’t have to worry about humans trying to summing its powers because you have to be a witch to read the book so the book was useless for humans. They were trusted and loyal if the wrong witch gets there hands on them three book then there are things that can happen that you will never imagine.” Anne says.

“I see but, Chloe and her friends are looking for the third book and she says its here in Divide,” Catherine announces.

“You are correct but Lauren told me over the phone that Chloe was looking for a certain spell. That mean the two first books didn’t have what she was looking for. But if she figures out that there’s a fourth book then we are in a hell of a lot of trouble.” Anne says.