Epilogue

Paige stood with Reid as people spoke about who the tombstone marked. She gripped his hand as Harry Osborn glanced between her and the grave. His brown eyes held a longing look for her, but he knew he couldn't have her. She was his babysitter, and she wasn't even supposed to be that. He knew now wasn't the time.

Oh,if he could tell her how he felt. He knew he loves her. She was beautiful. She had that certain charm to her that he couldn't resist. She was a very caring and smart person.

I'm just not good for her, he thought to himself. I don't deserve her.

He returned his gaze from admiring her back to his father's grave, back to the cold, harsh reality. Reid coughed, he still had a cold, but was still there for Paige. Despite Norman trying to kill her, he was her boss, and one of her friend's dad. People started to disperse, including Reid, and she noticed Peter hanging over another grave. She walked over to him. Ben Parker.

"Hey," she greeted.

"Um, hi," he sighed.

"You thinking about him? I may not of known him, but I'm positive he would've been proud of you," she patted his shoulder.

"I know he would've been, that's what keeps me doing this," he smiled.

"And it's the same with Nick," she returned the smile. "But I think we need to focus on Harry for now."

The brunette boy sat in front of the grave, tears apparent in his eyes. Paige went over and sat down next to him.

"Hey," she tried to lighten the mood.

"Hey," he responded nonchalantly.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized.

"Why? It's not your fault. If it's anyone's it those two Spiders," he growled.

"Why do you say that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Spider-Man and Spider-Woman killed him, and then Spider-Man brought him back to my house after the deed was done. I swear on my father's grave, I will get payback on them. They will pay," he stood up and stormed off to the car awaiting him.

She lowered her head and returned to Peter.

"He blames us," she sighed.

"He thinks Spider-Man and Spider-Woman did it. I know," Peter's gaze darting to the ground. "I wanted to at least take his father home, and Harry caught me."

Paige grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. The two then left.

-----------------

Paige went to Reid's house of all places for solace. Even though he didn't know what she was going through, it seemed like the right move. She knocked on his door, and his mom answered.

"Reid's in his room," she stated knowing Paige came for him.

She started up the stairs, and froze. Maybe she shouldn't tell him... She walked up to at least have a few moments with him. She knocked on his door.

"Come in, mom," he called.

"Not your mom," she smiled wearily as she walked in.

"Paige. What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I feel bad for Harry, and Norman was the guy who gave me an internship, so I'm out of that t ok, unless Harry still wants me around, which I highly doubt," she shook her head.

"Trust me, he'll want you around. You're amazing, I'm sure he's happy just to be in the same room as you," he tried to cheer up.

"Thanks, Reid," she thanked.

The two then looked into each other's eyes and Reid was the one who made the first move. He started to slowly lean in, as if testing to see how she would react. She let him continue and both teens closed their eyes as they placed a soft kiss on each other's lips. Paige smiled as she pulled away. Her first kiss.

--------------

Paige returned home from Reid's about an hour late. She walked in and set her keys on the table, and then went to her room. She puked out her ear buds as she raised an eyebrow at what sat on her bed.

On her bed sat a brown paper bag that said, 'Minor upgrade- TS.' She opened the bag and found a new Spider-Woman suit. She quickly changed into it and marveled at it. She walked around her room, in her suit, and then took her mask off. She smiled but then her eyes widened as she heard a voice.

"What the f-"