Until the alarm sounded.

A shrill beeping sound repeated throughout the club, interrupting the music and stopping the dancing.

"Fire!" people started yelling.

"Everyone out!" a security guard yelled. "Through the exits, now!"

Lucifer sighed, the idea of a fire seemingly not bothering him at all. "Well, it was nice meeting you, An-"

"Dark!" Anti blurted.

"Come again?"

"My- my boyfriend- oh shit," Anti realized. "Goodbye."

"Okay?"

But Anti was already running for the bar, pushing humans and demons alike out of his way. "Dark!"

No one was there.

"Dark? DARK!" Anti yelled, trying to make his voice heard over the din.

"Looking for me?"

Anti spun around to see Darkiplier, leaning against the wall. "Dark!"

"So you remembered me, huh?"

Anti was taken aback. "W-what?"

"You seemed to have fun down there," Dark said. "With him."

Oh well shit.

"God- it was a mistake. I was drunk-"

"You seemed plenty sober when dancing with him!" Dark snapped.

"Yes- I mean, no- I- I forgot!"

Anti you dumbass.

"Oh, forgot, is it? I'm that easy to forget, is it?"

"No..." Anti sighed and ran a hand through his green hair, which had fallen over one of his eyes. "Dark, look, I was drunk."

Dark snorted. "I drank more than you did."

"I'm... Irish?"

At this, Dark quirked a smile, but it disappeared after a split second. "Stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Making me not mad at you," Dark muttered.

"I'm sorry, Dark," Anti said sincerely. "I- I'll make it up to you?"

"Make it up to me?" Dark turned questioning eyes towards Anti. "And what would you do to make that happen?"

"Anything," Anti replied. "I'm sorry, Darky."

"Anything, hm?" Dark raised an eyebrow, a small smirk now on his face.

"Anything," Anti breathed, stepping closer to Dark and looking into the other's dark eyes. "I know you can think of something."

Both of them knew, at this point, that they weren't talking anything innocent.

And it took the both of them an embarrassingly long time to remember that they were still at the club.

"Let's get home first," Anti suggested.

"Love," Dark murmured, "I'm right behind you."

The two demons trudged out of the supposedly on fire nightclub that was perfectly fine, and headed for the metro station.

While they were waiting for the subway, Anti looked up at Dark. "What exactly... are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to make you remember who you belong to," Dark purred back. "Using any means necessary."