Date Night Pt. 1

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

ALSO PSA: I have a Kik group for Wattpad writers and readers alike. This group is for others to share ideas, find new interests etc.. If anyone is interested message me or give me your kik name in the comments.

Pic is of Danny

This is part one part two is coming later tonight!!

That following week all I could think about was my situation with Trent. Surprisingly Trent hasn't spoken to me or even looked my way this week at all. I should feel grateful but I'm kind of upset? Annoyed? I don't know but I feel some type of way and I know that I shouldn't but I do.

So, that being said tonight Danny is taking me on our first official date and I'm gonna tell him everything that has happened between me and Trent.

As I was getting ready for school my mom called me downstairs.

Went I went down the stairs I smelled food cooking, and figured she was gonna ask me if I wanted to eat something before I went school.

When I get downstairs the first person I see is Michal.

"Wassup man." He says to me fixing himself some coffee.

"Hey..." I said surprised that he was even here, I didn't even see him come in last night.

"Hey baby, You want some breakfast?" My mom asked me.

"Sure, mom, what you got?" I ask her.

"I mad some French toast, Sausage, and cut up some strawberries and Pineapples." She said to me.

"And it's good as Hell too." Michal said looking at my mom.

"You better watch your mouth." My mom said laughing at him.

I just looked at him, he thought he was the shit and they've been only dating for a few months. I looked at him and gave him a sly look and turned back to my mom, "I would love some, I'm so hungry."

"Alright baby," she said fixing me a plate and handing it to me.

"Alright babe I gotta head out, I'll see you this weekend." He said walking over to her and giving her a kiss.

"Alright baby, call me later okay." She said giving him a plate to take with him.

"Have a good day Tavion." He said to me before leaving the kitchen.

"Same to you Michal." I said back.

As soon as I heard him close the door behind I turned to mom, "I didn't know he came over." I said looking at her.

"Yeah, It was last minute." She said smiling to herself.

"So he' just stayed for one night after driving two hours?" I said curiously.

"Yes, he only had one night, he has to work today." She said pouring herself some coffee.

"Doesn't that seem weird to you?" I asked her.

She turns around and looks at me, sighs, and pulled chair and sat at the table across for me.

"Tavion, what's this about." She asks me.

"What's what about?" I said stuffing a pancake into my mouth, trying to diverge the question.

"What's the problem, why don't you like Michal?" She asks me.

"Mom, I don't hate Michal." I say back to her.

"Well you don't like him either." She says to me.