His Scent

Ch.3

Don't Forget to Vote.Comment.Share

Tavion and Danny in the MM

*Tavions Pov*

I got to my house and went inside and to my surprise I see my mother cooking. I walk in and she looks at me as she lays the chicken strips in the fryer, "Hey, Baby how was school."

"It was good mom, I didn't know you were off today." I say.

"Yeah baby school was cancelled today so i thought I'd whip us up some lunch." She said smiling.

Mom was a professor at USC Upstate but she only taught in the evenings she said it's only until next semester but I don't know how truthful that is.

"Mom it's four in the evening I think lunchtime is over with." I said laughing.

"It's never to late for lunch." She said also laughing.

"Well mom I'm sorry but I'm going to "lunch" with a friend at five." I said worried she would be upset.

But instead she said "Okay honey i guess I'll have the chicken strips to myself."

Then she looked at me and said, "Who are you going with."

I looked at her trying not to give anything away "with a guy name named Danny we're gonna get something to eat and then I'm going to help him with Psychology."

"Oh well have fun baby." She said taking her plate with her into the living room.

I let out a sigh and went upstairs to get ready for my "date" with Danny. Before i started to get ready i needed to call Tayana. I called her and she picked up on the third ring.

"Hey boo." she said cheerfully

"Hey Girl what you doing?" I ask her.

"Nothing I'm about to go to Alec's house." She said.

I felt some type of way but i didn't say that, instead I said, "oh."

"What are you doing." She asked.

"Well remember when I told you I was studying with Danny tonight?" I asked

"Yes?" she said confused.

"Well he invited me to get something to eat before we study and I'm not sure if i should take it the way I'm taking it." I said worriedly

"Do you really think this might be the date you've been waiting for." She said.

"I really don't know Tayana I mean i see hints but i really can't tell." I said

"Look Tavion this is your chance, just play the field and maybe this can lead into something more, what's the use of worrying."

"I know Tayana I'm just nervous." I say nervously.

"Tavion listen get cute, wear your button up polo shirt and white washed jeans, put on that smell good cologne, and make his ass fall for you and don't forget to tell me the details." She said laughing.

"Alright boo I will I'll talk to you later love you." I said laughing.

"Love you too boo." She says, then I hang up.

After I hung up I started getting ready because it was already four fifteen so i jumped in the shower and started getting ready. I looked in the mirror brushing my hair when I got a text from Danny.

Danny😍:

Meet me at Fatz in 15 minutes.

I panicked because i wasn't finished getting ready. I hurried and put on my pants, shirt, and shoes. I sprayed probably to much cologne and grabbed my necklace and headed downstairs. I told Mom i would see her in a few hours......