6: The Power of the Phoenix

Here's a picture of Rex Salazar...

This chapter is dedicated to 4ERAhappy for being the first one to say who'll give my story (Knights' Veil) a go once I publish it... Arigatou guzaymas!!!!

Please read the author's note at the end... You won't regret it...

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Generator Rex...😋

Now on with the story!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hinata Akio stood in front of a desk. Sitting behind it was his red-headed classmate and beside her was his dame classmate. Kazuki was by his right while Rex flanked his left. Not that far from them was Reborn, who was conveniently sitting on a sofa drinking a cup of espresso.

Akio's eyes darted behind Myrtle and Tsuna, and saw Gokudera and Year 2's English Teacher, Niche.

"I suppose Kazuki told you why you're here? And who we are?" Myrtle inquired and looked at him in the eyes.

"Truthfully? He hasn't told me a single thing."

Kazuki smiled sheepishly and Myrtle sighed.

"I am so not meant for this. Tsu-kun, why don't you explain to Hinata-san what's going on?" Tsuna nodded and looked at Akio.

"Hinata-san, what do you think of the mafia?" was his question.

Akio just stared. Dumbfounded.

The what?

"You see, Kazuki wants us to recruit you for some reasons we cannot tell you, unless you join us."

Kazuki grinned, while making a peace sign. Rex just laughed. Akio just sighed.

"Introductions please?"

"Let me start." Myrtle stood up and curtsied. "My name is Myrtle von Ashtein, Ashtein Hepta of the Ashtein Famiglia."

"Sawada Tsunayoshi, Future Vongola Decimo of the Vongola Famiglia. In two weeks time actually."

"Niche Stuart, Mist Guardian of the Ashtein Hepta."

"Gokudera Hayato. Storm Guardian of the Vongola Decimo."

Akio just stood agape. He could not believe that they were actually higher ranking people. And that they were seriously part of the Mafia. Especially Tsuna...

"You were serious?" he questioned and toom a step back. "And you want me to what?"

"Akio-san, we would like you to join the Vongola Famiglia." Kazuki said with a smile. "You were meant to join us."

Akio wondered why Kazuki was so sure and insistent on it.

"Kazuki, Akio will join the Vongola? What about the Ashtein?" Rex asked. "I know the two are in great terms, but isn't it unfair to only invite him into the Vongola?"

"Well..."

"Actually Mr. Salazar-"

"Just Rex please."

"Very well then." Niche cleared her throat. "The Lady Hepta already have recruits for the Seventh generation of the Ashtein family."

"I do?/She does?"

"Yes."

"Why are you shocked as well, Yuki - I mean, Myrtle-san?"

"Amnesia." was her only response, which made Akio more confused. "Niche, explain."