Chapter Eleven

Niche's POV

***flashback***

A few days ago

  The Sixth Boss of the Ashtein Familia summoned me to his office. It's been almost a week since he shipped his daughter to Japan.

  "You summoned me, Lord Hexa?" I asked.
  "Yes. I want you to inform your co-seventh generation guardians that you're going to Japan."

  I rejoiced internally because of this news. But of course, I kept it to myself.

  "Would you like us to guard the Lady Hepta?"
  "Well, that's one. Remember that secret assignment I gave you four months ago?" I nodded.

  Four months ago, he sent me to investigate about the Verre and the Kurata Clan. Apparently, the bosses of the two organizations are planning to overthrow the Vongola and Ashtein Famiglia. When that happens, Lady Hepta and the Vongola Decimo will be wed to their children, their successors.

  "What about it?" I asked with confidence. Don't get me wrong. This guy's someone related to me. Though Myrtle doesn't have to know it.
  "They're starting to make a move. Our spies are reporting of raids and attacks on various territories of the lower organizations." he answered. "Niche, you're one of the people who knows about this. The real reason behind the engagement of my daughter and Nono's grandson."
  "I know My Lord."
  "Also, once we got past this, I will introduce you to her." he said and smile.

***end of flashback***

  We met at the rooftop, and Reborn and I were taking turns on explaining about our sudden transfer. I told them about the attacks on the lower organizations and how they were starting to attack ours. I left the last part.

  "So, the Verre's and Kurata's are in the town?" Myrtle asked, danger on her voice.
  "Yes Lady Hepta." Reborn commented.

Someone's POV

  We were sitting at a bench, overlooking the school rooftop where certain students and teachers gathered.

  "You think they're discussing about us?" I asked the guy beside me.
  "Probably. We are getting famous for our attacks." he answered.
  "When do you think they'll make their move?"
  "Dunno. We just have to get ready."
  "The Vongola Decimo is growing up to be handsome." I commented.
  "So is the Neo Ashtein Hepta." I smiled. "When are we going to introduce ourselves?"
  "Soon."

Myrtle's POV

  Later that day, we all headed home. And I meant all.

  "Okay, this is the 'Sawada Residence' where Tsuna, Lambo, Reborn and I currently reside. It's not that big of a house, so let me ask again: Why are you all following us?!" I screamed at them. I summoned my black katana.
  "We just want to make sure you are fine, Lady Hepta. We have our own houses just near here." Stacy said and slung her bag on her shoulders.
  "You bought houses here?" Tsuna asked, wide eyed.
  "No, Decimo. We live in an apartment building near here. The Ashtein Hepta Guardians each own a unit." Niche answered.
  "Uhm, you guys could just call me Tsuna." Tsuna sheepishly said and rubbed the back of his neck.
  "Okay, Tsuna."

  A few minutes later, they all dispersed, Ashtein and Vongola Guardians (minus Lambo) alike. We entered the house where we saw Maman cooking dinner.

  "Tadaima." Tsuna called.
  "Ah! Tsuna-kun, Yuki-chan, Reborn-kun, and Lambo-kun. Okaeri!"
  "Tsuna-nii! Yuki-nee! Okaeri!" Fuuta called, heading downstairs.

  I-pin jumped from the couch and dragged Lambo to who knows where. Later again, after dinner. I was back at the roof.

  I was thinking about the Verre and Kurata. Those organizations has been around for a long time, why attack now?

  "Why are you here?" I heard Tsuna ask.
"Just breathing the fresh Namimori air." I answered.
"You're thinking about what Niche and Reborn said." he sat next to me.
"You know, sometimes, I think, that maybe you're just acting as dame-Tsuna. You're stupid, but not naive." I said and looked at him.
"Really? That's how you perceive me?"
"Don't get a big head. I'm only here and tolerating you because of the arranged marriage thingy." I said absentmindedly.
"Oh....... Hontou ka?" he replied.

He stayed silent. Was it me? Or did he sound disappointed?

§§§§§§§§§

The picture on the side/top is what I think Niche is. Anyway, who do you think Niche is? And who are the characters behind the mysterious point of view.