Chapter Twelve

Tsuna's POV

  Later that night, I was left alone in the roof. When Myrtle told me she was only tolerating me because of the engagement thingy, I felt--what's the word?--disappointed.

  Why would I get disappointed?

  "It's probably because you're starting to fall for her no, you already fell for her." that voice. Crap it's Reborn!
  "You heard that?" I asked.
  "Not really. I can read minds, remember?"

  Shimatta! Demo, he's probably right. But, I'm not really good with moves on love. I mean, I was a coward when I was still in love with Kyoko-chan.

  "Confess to her." he suddenly said.
  "Say what?!" I said wide-eyed.
  "Dame-Tsuna will always be Dame-Tsuna." he sighed."Confess to her, know her feelings towards you. If she'll return your feelings or not."
  "What should I do, Reborn?" I plead.
  "Baka! You're the Vongola Decimo, find a way." he jumped off the roof to who knows where, again.

  And so, here we are! At the Namimori Park. It was a weekend and I had to think of something for her. And also to find the right timing to confess to her.

  I saw Myrtle's blue eyes sparkle and she  dashed to the swing. "Tsuna! Come on! Push me!"
  "Mou~ You're being a kid, Myrtle-san!" I said.
  "Urusai! I haven't played on a public park before. Ever since I was a kid I had always been training to be the Neo Ashtein Hepta!" she yelled and began sulking.

  It breaks my heart seeing her like that. And my face would probably break to if I say anything else right now. So, I went behind her and started pushing her. The swing creaked and went to and fro.

  Myrtle started to laugh and my heart skipped a beat. We saw a crepe vendor and she dashed towards it too, shouting at me to buy her some. Then she spotted ice cream, then shaved ice. Oh God! My wallet's not gonna last with this girl!

  The two of us also ventured the mall. We went to an arcade and she shopped for clothes and gifts. I carried all her stuff, it was heavy. Tasketti!!!

  When we finished shopping (she bought a lot), we stopped on a bench and ate some fish balls.

  "Ne, Myrtle."
  "Hmm?"
  "Do you like someone?" I gulped.
  "Hmm, I do. What about you?" she flashed me a smile.
  "I do too."
  "Eh? Dareda?" she asked.
  "Omaywa."

  I gulped one last time.

Myrtle's POV

  They said when you're in love, your world sparkles and becomes colorful. When you're together, your heart beats loud and fast, you'll hear nothing but that and the voice of the one you love.

  The time I spent with Tsuna, it was like that. Even though the arcade was noisy, all I heard were his voice and my heartbeat. Eating those foods for the first time with him became a special memory to me.

  And now, we were sitting at a bench, watching the beautiful sunset. It painted the sky with a beautiful shade of orange, the kind which looks like Tsuna's Sky Flames.

  "Ne, Myrtle." he suddenly called. My attention instantly diverted to him.
  "Hmm?" I ate my fish ball, hoping I won't choke.
  "Do you like someone?" my eyes went wide.
  "Hmm, I do. What about you?" I managed to ask without stuttering.
  "I do too." I felt my heart sink. Why did it felt that way? I composed myself.
  "Eh? Dareda?" I was preparing for the worst.
  "Omaywa."

  I was speechless and I felt my heart skip a beat. He likes me?

  A lot of questions raced on my mind. Why was I relieved? Do I like him too?

  "Matte, Myrtle-san. Let me say something." I nodded. "I like you no, I love you."

  He rambled a lot of things and it made me smile. He's a dame, my dame. I never realized this bit, just now. The feelings he has for me, is actually mutual.

  He continued rambling and I did something that could shut him up. I kissed him. I felt him get surprised.

  "You talk too much, Tsuna. And call me Myrtle, I like it when you call me that without honorifics."
  "I suppose that answers my confession."

  We kissed once again. I'm engaged with the Vongola Decimo.

  "Aishteru Neo Ashtein Hepta, Myrtle Ashtein."
  "I love you too, Vongola Decimo, Tsunayoshi Sawada."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Did you like it? It's the best I can come up with for a replacement for my lost chapter 12. I'm not very good with love stuff but I hope I did good.

Please tell me what you guys think! Also don't forget to VOTE!!!!

Anyhoo! Sorry for not updating for a long time. I live on the countryside and the phone signals and internet connections are very scarce here! I was only able to have internet connection today because my sister loaded her WiFi, though the signal's low.

Another thing! Please check out my new story 'The Warrens'! It's an action based story.

Okay then! Bye! I'll update probably next week or the next week after that, I'm not sure. Teehee!

Love,
Niche