23. looked who is a gentleman.

Brendon pack the car in front of the restaurant. It was a really fancy restaurant. So I was glad that I took this dressed on.

Brendon jumped out, and before I could open my door, he have already open it for me.

"Thank you, my gentleman." I smiled, as I got out.

"No problem, my lady." He smiled, and close the door after I got out. He arm sneak around my waist, and took me closer to him.

We walk over to the two glass door, a man open the door for me and Brendon.

We walked over to the desk where are man was standing.

"Can I help." He asked, looking up from the computer. Smiled at us.

"I have a table for me and my girlfriend. Mr. Urie." Brendon said.

The man looked down at the computer. "Oh, here you are. Followed me, and I will show you, your table." He said, and start to walked.

We followed him over to a table. There was a candle on the table, with a red rose and two menu.

Brendon took the chair out for me to sit. I sat down, and he pulled me in.

"Wow, looked who really is a gentleman." I said, as Brendon kissed me on the top of my head before he sat down on his chair.

"Everything for my girl." He smirked.

"I will be back when you guys are ready to order." The man said, and turn around and walked away.

I looked down in my menu card and see what there was. I think I just wanna go with salad and a beef. And since I can't drink win, I will just take water. As I close the menu card, and looked up to see Brendon, looking at me. He was just sitting there and smiling from ear to ear.

"What," I giggled, and looked down. I could feel the heat in my cheek. Why do i blush?

"Nothing. You just really looked beautiful tonight." He smiled, as he hand went down to his pocket. He was nervous. Why was he nervous.

"Katie, you are the best that ever happen to me, and i couldn't be more grateful with you in my life. And now that we are going to start a family." He slowly stood up and walked over to me, stilled with that smiled on his face. "And I know I have said this before, but I never did it right." He go down on one knee in front of me. And I immediately cover my mouth as a tears rolled down my cheek. Was he really doing this."Katie Reed. Would you marry me." He took a little box out of his pocket, and inside of it, was a beautiful ring

I quickly nodded my head, as in yes. "Yes, yes I will." I smiled. People around us was clapping and cheer.

Brendon smiled, and took my hand in his. He took the ring on my ring finger. He stood up, with me follow him. And kissed me, like it was the last kissed he ever will give me.

"Lets get married, next week. I have the all planned." He said and looked into my eyes.

"Why so fast." I asked, smiling.

"Because, I want our child to be a urie, with hers mom after name, and mine. And I want my after name to be in yours too." He smirked. "And I wanted to do it next week so you stilled can have a dress on." I giggled.

"Hey, is you child you are talking about." We giggled together.

"Our child. Our beautiful child."
_________
Sorry for slow and shot chapter. But I just want this story to end so I can do a book 2 to this. And book two is going to really fun and sad at the same time. I have this idea in a while now, to one of my other story (a danish one) but I just thought the idea didn't fit in, but this story do.

But i don't want this story to end like the next few chapter, maybe there will be 4 new chapter before i am going to end this. Sorry, i really enjoyed working on this story, trust me. It can be that i am not posting anything as much i did for 1-2 months ago.but i have a lot of blocking-writing, and just didn't have time. But i am back, i promise you. It take a while to post and i am sorry that i haven't post lot of chapter to this book, but i am back. Trust me.

I love you all. 💘

-LexiNielsen.