6. new life, new place, new??

I work up, and look around in the room I was in. I didn't remember felling asleep. But I think I have cry to sleep.

I sit up, and remember where I was. In the hotel room. I stood up, and walk over to my suitcase, and find my phone froth, and saw a bunch of messages from Brendon, and you want't believes it. But there was also a bunch of messages from Emma. I blocked there's number, and laid my phone back in the suitcase.

I walk into the bathroom, and look into the mirror, and look at myself, I look like trash, black bag under my eyes, and my eyes are red for crying. Maybe a show could help. I thought. I walk over to my suitcase again, and find some clothes, and walk back to the bathroom.

I took my clothes off from last night, and turn on the shower, I walk in, and let the water run down my body. It feels so nice.

I have a song in my head, and begin to sing. I love to sing, when I was in the shower, or just boring. No one knows that I can sing. Or call what you want.

"Your little brother never tells you but he loves you so
You said your mother only smiled on her TV show
You're only happy when your sorry head is filled with dope
I hope you make it to the day you're 28 years old." I sing, but got interrupted by a knocked on a door. I roll my eyes, and look over to the open bathroom door, to see the front door.

"Hold on, I'm coming, I'm in the shower." I yell, and got out of the water. I look at my clothes, and was about to take it on, but the door banke again.

So I took just a towel around me, and walk out of the bathroom, and over to the front door.

I open it, and saw Gerald Earl Gillum. He have a black tank top, and a leathers jacket over. He have some black ripped jeans. and some black
shoe.

He look down at me with big eyes. Like he never have seen a woman in a towel before.

"Wow," He smipled said, and look down, and look up to meet my eyes.

I giggle. "It's nice to meet you to Gerald." I said, and took some of my wet hair behind my ears. I was a huge fans of G-Eazy. I love all his song, and now, he is standing right in front of me. And I just stood here awkwardly in a towel, in front of my idols.

"Nice you know my name." He smirk, with a smiled. I giggle.

"Why did you knock on my door." I ask, smiling over to see him.

"I was looking after the beautiful voice, and find my way to your hotel room." He smiled, and stood by the door. And look down at me, with a smirk on his lips.

"Do you want to come in." I ask, and walk away from the door, so he can walk in. He nod, and walk in.

"Um, just sit down, and I will get some clothes on." I giggle, and walk into the bahtroom. I could hear Gerald laugh when I said that.

I walk back out of the bathroom, with my clothes on. Just a white tank top, and some jeans with hull on the knees.

I saw Gerald was sitting on my bed, and smiled, when I was walking into the room. "So Gerald. Why are you here." I smiled, and sit beside him.

"Like I said, I could hear the beautiful voice, down the hallway, and I just got to see, who own the voice. The voice came here, and I knock on. And I was just wondering if you want to make a song with me." He ask, smirk. And I couldn't believe it, Gerald want me to sing with him.

I smiled from ear to ear, of what I just hear. "Do you mean it." I ask. Unsure of what I hear was true.

He nod. "Yes, I am." He smiled.